Login

russian armor

Disabling Auto Target and Attack Ground?

8 Feb 2023, 23:17 PM

Hello all, been a while. Need some quick help on two topics. My Wespe SPG (converted from an SU-76) can still attack move and can use attack ground, as well as being able to target enemies by simply right clicking on them which isn't ideal of course as I only want it to shoot upon the use of the Barrage Ability.

Second thing: Trying to replicate the Luftwaffe Field Officer, I've come across some interesting Air Call-in Abilities, which I have managed to get working, however the actual Caster (the Luftwaffe FO Squad) can not move whilst the ability is active, so if there is any knowledge on how to fix this it would be appreciated.

Thank you <444>3
9 Feb 2023, 11:01 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

It depends a little on how you created the Wespe. There are two ways to change the attack ground option of a weapon. 1, in ebps/combat_ext set receives_attack_commands to false. 2. Set change certain settings in weapon/behaviour. enable_auto_target_search and attack_ground_type.

For the luftwaffe field officer's ability, I think the setting fire_and_forget to true should fix that.
10 Feb 2023, 00:27 AM

It depends a little on how you created the Wespe. There are two ways to change the attack ground option of a weapon. 1, in ebps/combat_ext set receives_attack_commands to false. 2. Set change certain settings in weapon/behaviour. enable_auto_target_search and attack_ground_type.

For the luftwaffe field officer's ability, I think the setting fire_and_forget to true should fix that.

Turns out I missed reject_attack_commands which did the trick, otherwise it all works a treat.

As always thank you!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS