4. tankes look bad when they die
5. airplnes look bad when flying/bad animation
6. controls are bad
7.camera control is bad
8. ticket bled too high/fast

Ok
I think balance, bugsplat, maps can improve and that is for another thread
over all game looks :loco:
I watching coh3 streams on twitch for couple hour, then go and watch a coh2 stream, and it is very :loco: how much better/newer look coh2 is.........14 year old game look better
:loco:
13 Jan 2023, 00:13 AM

Ok, some clever fellow already made threads for UI, Visual Language and Settings/Functionality, which are overall pretty scuffed

Artstyle is hit and miss - Some maps look real good, others look more like mid-western Europe with Mediterrainean houses thrown in (slopy overreaction to complaints about cartoony graphics Im sure); tanks really don´t look good, and the visual feedback to combat is real bad overall; also the icons and flags and shit look like they dont belong. Sounds just fucking suck too

Gameplay and design overall are a bit tough to judge properly, its too early but its hopeful, its really fucking hopeful.

I just played a couple CoH2 matches and CoH3 is a great remember of how garbage that meta has become. I´ll take this new Mussolini sponsored balance and sus pacing over the laney garbage dominated by selfspotting omnipotent afk super-indirect that constantly oneshoots sprinting squads, every day of the fucking weak. You have no idea what a relief it is to actually be able to flank, to be able to soft-retreat, or to venture deeper into enemy territory knowing you are less likely to get evaporated on retreat by a blob of doom.

Slower ttk is an absolute blessing, cover so far seems like it actually does something against supression, CQB is more viable, etc; on the negative side VPs drain way too fast, map traversal takes eternity, snipers should not have come back in this form...

15 Jan 2023, 16:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2023, 21:23 PMReverb
please share problems so they can improve

1. game look like 1999 game/looks bad
2. tank are slow to respond
3. menu is bad looks like 1999 game
3. explosions look bad
4. tankes look bad when they die
5. airplnes look bad when flying/bad animation
6. controls are bad
7.camera control is bad
8. ticket bled too high/fast

this is the perfect example of the opposite of constructive criticism. You have to describe why the game look bad etc.

Example: The camera controls is bad, because i can not adjust the scrolling mouse speed at edge panning.
22 Jan 2023, 22:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jan 2023, 16:16 PMmadin2

this is the perfect example of the opposite of constructive criticism. You have to describe why the game look bad etc.

Example: The camera controls is bad, because i can not adjust the scrolling mouse speed at edge panning.

My thoughts exactly, I'd like to add here that you also add a proposed fix as well.

23 Jan 2023, 20:37 PM

OP played Men of War and got confused.
24 Jan 2023, 16:11 PM

As a multiplayer only I can leave without the commander system or the pay to win as some people call, but I can't play this new game with a different pace or different mechanics from coh2, it's supposed to be a continuation not a brand new game, I don't care about the single player campaign, so it can have a different pace, but not in MP, I also expect a better unit definition, for some reason they are messed with the environment, I really don't need my units so camouflaged that I miss they in the map.
24 Jan 2023, 16:12 PM

Sorry double post.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 26
Germany 1
Germany 690

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L