Login

russian armor

TUNING PACK - SYNC ERROR DETECTED (NEED HELP)

27 Jun 2022, 01:09 AM

Private MP, Player OKW v Soviet AI Sync Error Detected approx. 23min into match.

2 Players both playing OKW against 2 Soviet AI, 1 Reg & 1 Expert. Game runs fine mod is a bit dated but maintained to best of my ability. Roughly 23min into match get a Sync Error. No apparent reason, usage of abilities a upgrades don't seem to affect Sync Error.

Recent map played - Community Lionskaya among others (to ensure not bugged map)

2v2 Private Skirmish playing VP mode

Rig:
Windows 10 64bit build19044
32gb Ram
Intel Core I5-10600k 4.10ghz 6core 12threads
Nvidia RTX 3070 8gb version 516.40

Warnings Log
27 Jun 2022, 09:51 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

I think I had this issue years ago when I played bot matches with friends.

Back then, it depended on who hosted the game. What I also remember is that my slow ass potatoe PC had issues keeping up with the game. I had to zoom into a corner where nothing happens so it could catch up again. It might be the issue for one of you too, I could imagine the game goes out of sync for one player if the difference is too large.
27 Jun 2022, 23:43 PM

I did a complete uninstall of the game. Cleaned Registry, manually deleted old files and appdata/temp folders. Then did a clean install on my main drive. No Sync Error yet. Fingers Crossed.
28 Jun 2022, 07:49 AM

I think I had this issue years ago when I played bot matches with friends.

Back then, it depended on who hosted the game. What I also remember is that my slow ass potatoe PC had issues keeping up with the game. I had to zoom into a corner where nothing happens so it could catch up again. It might be the issue for one of you too, I could imagine the game goes out of sync for one player if the difference is too large.

Played some more, had a couple of matches finish that ran for a decent amount of time 40minish. The last match was another Sync Error same Error Code (1129468744). Still unsure what could be causing the issue.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★