Login

russian armor

What's the best and most effective loiter/skill planes?

27 Jun 2022, 19:24 PM

Personally, I play the complete opposite but your post is funny so I leave it at that.

then you should not be troubled with a chronic lack of munitions

in 1v1 nobody builds caches and in team mode you wont waste 600 manpower making them a quarter of the time
27 Jun 2022, 19:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2022, 19:32 PMKatukov

Fireflies... wrong thread reply

Well duuh. You have 2 vet3 fireflies with tulips, which both fire and connect and all the shots penetrate the 400 units thick armor with their 210 units penetrating shells.. Also the elephant has no support, and is completely abandoned by his/her teammates, playing a 2v1 in one VP lane. You don't need excellent and perfect coordination between a couple of players to completely push back the elefant and then flank it to have a chance of taking it down. Or you don't need to make a perfect push to use some offmap for it. Nah. Just park two fireflies and let them rip.
27 Jun 2022, 19:53 PM

Well duuh. You have 2 vet3 fireflies with tulips, which both fire and connect and all the shots penetrate the 400 units thick armor with their 210 units penetrating shells.. Also the elephant has no support, and is completely abandoned by his/her teammates, playing a 2v1 in one VP lane. You don't need excellent and perfect coordination between a couple of players to completely push back the elefant and then flank it to have a chance of taking it down. Or you don't need to make a perfect push to use some offmap for it. Nah. Just park two fireflies and let them rip.

i know this is satire but this reminds me of many situations where people stupidly lose their bulky and durable elefants upwards of 2 times (and build it a third) and still win because the other two players are okw and have king tigers destroying a poor USF teammate

also wrong thread reply lol
27 Jun 2022, 22:46 PM

OKW player try not to throw flame grenades in every engagement challenge (impossible)

Flame nades? WHo uses volk in team games lol
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS