Login

russian armor

Little change for Population rules?

1 May 2022, 05:30 AM

Most for gameplay,little about balance.
Make all infantry squad and weapon squad have fixed population cost,remove single infantry model population,I think it will make all squad have increase size vet bonus not cost more population.
And because Soviet 6men weapon squad rules,Soviet use other factions squad weapon will cost more POP,also other factions use Soviet team weapon will use less POP,not so fair.And UKF unit cost too many POP,after IS NERF I think 5men upgrade but not cost 1 more population will be little buff for UKF.
For USF,maybe should increase Vehicle crews squad population (about to 8 or 10?) avoid spam too many tank?Also I think should make Vehicle crews training in HQ,and could use HQ Transfer order remove Vehicle crews out from battlefield.
2 May 2022, 15:13 PM

...and could use HQ Transfer order remove Vehicle crews out from battlefield.

I didn't really understand your entire post but this is a very good idea. It's pretty silly that someone who properly micros a tank to save the vetted crew gets penalized in turn by being forced to have a unit that eats up pop and can basically only cap and repair crits.
3 May 2022, 11:48 AM

I didn't really understand your entire post but this is a very good idea. It's pretty silly that someone who properly micros a tank to save the vetted crew gets penalized in turn by being forced to have a unit that eats up pop and can basically only cap and repair crits.

these repair crews remove the need for REs entirely so that's a good use of them
3 May 2022, 12:26 PM

Sorry for my broken English,to summarize,I hope all squad have fixed population cost,so some upgrade or vet bonus increase squad size will not use one more population.So will not have chance lose one or two infantry to have one more big thing.
3 May 2022, 16:22 PM

Well if I understand OP correctly he says that over the long run you end up with many useless units if you want to step up into more heavy ones. That's true.

Bringing a "recall unit" mechanism a-la Vanilla Campaign would not be a bad idea, and it could actually allow for some flexibilities in manpower floating factions ie. OKW/SOV/OST (especially OKW, since they cannot put any floats into caches).

Although to be fair, out of all my problems with COH2, I never had a problem with pop cap simply because my units die and get replaced or I lose tanks and replace them.

At best this would chip away at margins.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS