Login

russian armor

Two questions

9 Mar 2022, 19:49 PM

Allies can plant a mine that completely immobilises a tank resulting in almost certain death. Which mine is that?

Allies used Katyushas and arty call-ins to bomb my base but I cannot do the same to them. What's going on with that?
9 Mar 2022, 19:57 PM

Allies can plant a mine that completely immobilises a tank resulting in almost certain death. Which mine is that?

M6 Anti-Tank Mine that can be planted by the USF M20 Utility Car

Allies used Katyushas and arty call-ins to bomb my base but I cannot do the same to them. What's going on with that?

On map artillery like Katyusha can target base sector.

Off map artillery can not target base sector although some off map abilities with large AOE can be target outside base sector and still deliver payloads inside the base sector.
9 Mar 2022, 20:03 PM

Thanks! That M6 mine is ultra lethal. As usual these realisations often come being on the recieving end...
9 Mar 2022, 20:47 PM

You are welcomed.

It always help to play all factions since one can better understand strengths and weakness.
9 Mar 2022, 21:02 PM

Riegel 43 AT mines from wehr and M6 mines from USF completely immobilize tanks and do crazy damage to them while at it, a tank hit by one is very likely dead
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★