Login

russian armor

Old coh2 version

24 Feb 2022, 06:05 AM

Do you guys know where to download mod that roll the game back to the version when UKF first release ? i would like to try some old cheese back then for shits and giggles, i tried downloading relic's patch preview on workshop but it just change whatever units the changelog intended to (everthing still the same except units that supposed to be balanced that patch) so if you guys know how to fully rollback to older version please tell me.
24 Feb 2022, 06:11 AM

I have not seen such a mod. The only option is to download the early versions of the game from the torrent site. I somehow had a desire to compare the earliest versions of the game with the current one. And I found old versions on torrents.
24 Feb 2022, 06:45 AM

I have not seen such a mod. The only option is to download the early versions of the game from the torrent site. I somehow had a desire to compare the earliest versions of the game with the current one. And I found old versions on torrents.

yeah that's a solid option but i wish there are modders who interested in this and make a mod that replicate older coh2 versions so everyone can just subcribe on steam workshop for maximum convenience
24 Feb 2022, 08:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Feb 2022, 06:45 AMteckins

yeah that's a solid option but i wish there are modders who interested in this and make a mod that replicate older coh2 versions so everyone can just subcribe on steam workshop for maximum convenience

I'm not sure this is possible.
24 Feb 2022, 20:30 PM

Do you guys know any method to watch old version replays ?
2 Mar 2022, 07:00 AM

Have tried this.

Fresh release of UKF Advanced Emplacements doctrine... we had some fun times to say the least.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★