Login

russian armor

Kubel strong?

16 Dec 2021, 13:12 PM

AM I a crazy person, or is Kubel too strong right now?

Cannot be countered by two rifles in light cover if it has a sturm or volks squad as support.

Takes two zook hits or more to die wtf?

I find that it really bleeds the health of the models of the rifles as well.

I know it's crazy to say Kubel OP, but its a cheap T0 unit thats not supposed to be countering rifles really. If you don't go Lt as USF you've got real problems?
16 Dec 2021, 14:12 PM

My signature aside, Kubel in the hands of someone with 1000 hrs+ driving time is USF's nightmare yes. It also dies extremely quickly if you make a single mistake with it and becomes a micro tax/liability very quickly too. It prob feels more of a problem when part of combined arms, where it's more a more obvious target than the other infantry. Combined with escapes on low hp, it can be frustrating yes but far far less than almost any other LV.

It has 240hp effective (192 hp with 0.8 received damage modifier). You don't use zooks to counter kubel, you use rifles/LMGs/BARs/just focused fire or even AT guns.

If you want to see an annoying T0 unit, check out the UC. That used to not even have a fuel cost and some ppl considered it fine :rolleyes:

That said, USF can't really complain much about health bleed since they have the ambulance.....

20 Dec 2021, 13:07 PM

Kubel is crazy OP in the hands of someone who knows how to use it. As the person above me said, it dies to a single mistake on the OKW's part.

So my guess you played against someone who spent half their lives mastering kubel and you lost.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★