Login

russian armor

Ost Vs. Brits - Help needed regarding Ost in general.

30 Nov 2021, 01:41 AM

Hello, everyone.

I have been trying to get into CoH2 again. I seem to be struggling against just about everything. This match is just a repeat of something that happens quite frequently: I do somewhat well in the early game but late game everything seems to fall into a stalemate where I can't do much except bleeding units.

Any suggestions as for how I can remedy this?

30 Nov 2021, 09:05 AM

- Deploy smoke on the top of enemy MG with your mortar then push with your grouped infantry

- Get a Pak to support your defense/attack against comet

- Prioritise killing the enemy AT gun with your werfer/infantry, kill the gun itself as well with your own AT/tank to prevent enemy recrewing it

If you can do all these within suitable timeframe then you should be able to defeat opponent in this level quite easily
1 Dec 2021, 01:27 AM

- Deploy smoke on the top of enemy MG with your mortar then push with your grouped infantry

- Get a Pak to support your defense/attack against comet

- Prioritise killing the enemy AT gun with your werfer/infantry, kill the gun itself as well with your own AT/tank to prevent enemy recrewing it

If you can do all these within suitable timeframe then you should be able to defeat opponent in this level quite easily

Your suggestions helped a bit.

Still mostly lost though. Need to work on it.

Thanks for the help!
13 Jan 2022, 12:50 PM

If you post more replays of your matches, I can take a look and write a somewhat detailed review of what you could do better.

Edit: I see you've already received a more detailed review in response to another replay
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★