Login

russian armor

The Problem with Armored Vehicle Detection

22 Aug 2021, 05:03 AM

Armored Vehicle Detection is an ability that get unlocked on 4cp and give conscript and elite infantry the ability to detect enemy vehicles i think this ability should be removed nobody ever use it and its high on cp
this ability is being used by 2 commanders soviet shock army, shock heavy motor.
this are my changes to the commanders to make them more compatible to thier gamestyle.

Soviet Shock army- remove this ability with for mother russia!
soviet shock army commander should focus on how soviet shocks armies really work it would make this commander more attractive.

Shock Motor Heavy Tactics- replace the ability with T34-85 make this commanders to be to rely on shock troops combined with armoured tanks

i would like to know about other suggestions if you like to share :)
22 Aug 2021, 07:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Aug 2021, 05:03 AMDor444
Armored Vehicle Detection is an ability that get unlocked on 4cp and give conscript and elite infantry the ability to detect enemy vehicles i think this ability should be removed nobody ever use it and its high on cp
this ability is being used by 2 commanders soviet shock army, shock heavy motor.
this are my changes to the commanders to make them more compatible to thier gamestyle.

Soviet Shock army- remove this ability with for mother russia!
soviet shock army commander should focus on how soviet shocks armies really work it would make this commander more attractive.

Shock Motor Heavy Tactics- replace the ability with T34-85 make this commanders to be to rely on shock troops combined with armoured tanks

i would like to know about other suggestions if you like to share :)

Contrary to the name after the commander revamp the point of the ability isn't the detection but FOW Hammer Tracking for a pretty low cost. Just spam it when you have a favorable tank engagement and you know they will try to escape into the FOW and sometimes you'll get a finishing blow when otherwise you would lose sight. The two commanders it's in already are pretty stacked with good abilities so they don't really need a high end munitions dump on top of things like premium mediums, heavy tanks, and/or elite infantry.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★