Login

russian armor

balance thoughts

1 Jul 2021, 02:04 AM

i thought i make this thread to discuss abilities and things that are used the same way but might not be balanced.
i thought i compare these 2 things the german supply drop that cost 375 mp compared to the brit supply drop that cost 325. they both come with atgun and mg but the german get fuel a munitions 25muni/10fuel for only50mp extra. before this patch it cost 100 muni to get 20-30 fuel so the cost for the muni and fuel dont seem fair. if anything make them both get the resources for same cost.

also the new forward head quarter from axis side gives a passive boost without cost to vehicles in area. but the soviet one gives no passive boost anymore because people thought it was OP. now it requires micro and the duration isnt that long for the boosts it gives. is it fair?
1 Jul 2021, 09:45 AM

If you are going to compare things at least post everything the abilities do before you compare them.

For instance air resupply operation provides also a mortar and air drop medical supplies, 50% reinforcement and speed a speed boost.
and
Supply drop also provide a HMG 43.

As for the HQ the Soviet aura effect infatry/support weapons and the HQ also heals.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight