java.exe failed with exit code 1
27 Jun 2021, 07:46 AM
#1
Posts: 16
Hi! I was trying to make a skin mod, but when I build an error "java.exe failed with exit code 1" apear. I already check the filepath and I don't know wath else to do. Thanks
29 Jul 2021, 12:51 PM
#2
Posts: 16
Update: The problem only ocurrs with skins. Tunning mods works fine
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
63 | ||
|
|
|
289 | ||
|
|
|
2 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.489235.675+1
- 3.625365.631+4
- 4.711421.628-1
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
789 users are online:
789 guests
2 posts in the last 24h
5 posts in the last week
5 posts in the last month
5 posts in the last week
5 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17128
Welcome our newest member, customramesh
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, customramesh
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM