Login

russian armor

Whermacht Mortar bug

24 Jun 2021, 21:43 PM

Hi. I'm facing bug with the Wehrmacht mortar, which is sometimes when I throw a smoke barrage, the cooldown is stuck and I have to throw a mortar barrage in order to be able to throw a smoke barrage again. anyone facing the same issue?
25 Jun 2021, 05:36 AM

Isn't it just a visual error on the ability icon? The lefh howitzer has a similar bug, but in the background it is still counting down properly. If you wait a bit longer are you able to smoke again? Is pressing stop helps?
25 Jun 2021, 15:24 PM
26 Jun 2021, 05:59 AM

Isn't it just a visual error on the ability icon? The lefh howitzer has a similar bug, but in the background it is still counting down properly. If you wait a bit longer are you able to smoke again? Is pressing stop helps?

I don't think it does, but let me try again. the only thing that makes me able to do a smoke barrage again when that happens is to do a mortar barrage.
26 Jun 2021, 05:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2021, 15:24 PMLewka
Will look into it

Thanks!
26 Jun 2021, 06:01 AM

It's not just visual, the smoke barrage cooldown never finishes and I'm not able to do a smoke barrage again except if I do a mortar barrage. It doesn't happen all the time, but happens often.
26 Jun 2021, 09:08 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Long time ago someone found the reason for the 'barrage not firing' bug. It had something to do with giving(/queuing?) orders while the mortar was not facing correctly.

Maybe this one has similar reasons, that the mortar wants to start another command before CoH2 sets the smoke barrage to finished or so.
Can you reproduce this issue?
26 Jun 2021, 10:06 AM

Long time ago someone found the reason for the 'barrage not firing' bug. It had something to do with giving(/queuing?) orders while the mortar was not facing correctly.

Maybe this one has similar reasons, that the mortar wants to start another command before CoH2 sets the smoke barrage to finished or so.

That someone was me...
https://www.coh2.org/topic/105401/reproducing-bug-m1-81-mortar-barrage-bug
And I have tried, but couldn't get the smoke barrage stuck that way, will test some more.

Do you happen to have a replay in which the bug occurs? Might help at reproducing it.
26 Jun 2021, 19:19 PM

That someone was me...
https://www.coh2.org/topic/105401/reproducing-bug-m1-81-mortar-barrage-bug
And I have tried, but couldn't get the smoke barrage stuck that way, will test some more.

Do you happen to have a replay in which the bug occurs? Might help at reproducing it.

I don't have one at the moment, but I will make sure to have one when I face the issue again and I will let you know
26 Jun 2021, 19:19 PM

I'm pretty sure I wasn't queuing commands.
2 Jul 2021, 21:23 PM

Also reported this bug was, or is happening for Soviet mortar as well
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment