Login

russian armor

No commander bugs.

9 May 2021, 23:36 PM

This has been happening to me randomly for the last year but within the last couple months or so it has gotten even worse. I'd say close to 1/5 games now I start a match with no commanders, bulletins or skins. What's strange is that I don't believe it is a computer problem as I recently upgraded to an entirely new PC. Has anyone else had this problem or know if there is anything I can do to fix it?
10 May 2021, 04:45 AM

This has been happening to me randomly for the last year but within the last couple months or so it has gotten even worse. I'd say close to 1/5 games now I start a match with no commanders, bulletins or skins. What's strange is that I don't believe it is a computer problem as I recently upgraded to an entirely new PC. Has anyone else had this problem or know if there is anything I can do to fix it?

When playing with friends, it sometimes happens when the host starts searching too quickly before someone joins the lobby. If it's happening to you when solo, maybe try waiting a few seconds to hit search.
12 May 2021, 02:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 May 2021, 04:45 AMGrumpy

When playing with friends, it sometimes happens when the host starts searching too quickly before someone joins the lobby. If it's happening to you when solo, maybe try waiting a few seconds to hit search.

Thanks for the tip I'll ask the guys I play with to wait a few seconds to search.
24 May 2021, 03:00 AM

So far I have not had this problem since I have asked the party host to wait 30 seconds to search after I load in so I would say that was the problem. Thank you for the advice!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★