Login

russian armor

Funny match making ?

4 May 2021, 22:15 PM

Hello there im the Ostheer player in the picture. I just wanna mention that in 3v3s and 4v4s there are lots of connection issues like this for players (mostly players get disconnected before the match starts). its worth mentioning that the problem got bigger after the 64 bit update.

Nice to meet you. We could have had a match again each other if this bug didn't happen. Im one of the two PP missing from the screne.

I have to agree that connection issues has became very frequently since 64bit. Back then at the 32bit, if the "connection lost, reconnecting" pop up, there are still chance you can keep playing but in 64bit it mean game over. Failed to load in a match with "defeat" right from the start happen on daily bassist. Its like More than 2 year with 32bit and i only have a couple of dropped match, the. just a few week with 64bit and that number is a couple of dozens.

I remember there was issue with amd graphics card and intels chip that update note said has been fixed, but i still have issue after and have to stop playing automatch for a while. I only got back to automatch a few day before this.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★