Login

russian armor

Tank health point.

28 Apr 2021, 06:37 AM

Health point
I feel like to make it more reward for combined arms vs Vehicles. The change of their hp will be like this:
[insert number of AT round that tank can take] x 160 - 40

Example:
Any vehicles from 320hp & below, stay the same
Puma, T70, SU76, Stug, Stuart...3 x 160 - 40 = 440
T34, Sherman, Pz4, Cromwell...4 x 160 - 40 = 600
T34/85, Comet...5 x 160 - 40 = 760

Reason: A Medium tank will die by 3 AT rounds + a snare. Instead of 4 AT around + a snare (which make infantry rushing for snare is not so rewarding, I can use 2 Jackson and double poke at a Pz4 to kill it, works the same if I have RM to snare it)

===============

Snare
Instead of snare cause engine damage if the snare damage put a vehicles hp down to 75%.
- Adjust it to snaring on a rear of any vehicles that below 100% will cause engine damage.
This will give more space for Light vehicles/tank play.

===============

Shreck, Piat & Zook
Because of 120damage, it requires 6 Shreck shot 120 x 6 = 720 to kill a 640hp Medium tank.
But 5 shot 120 x 6 = 600 to kill a 600hp Medium tank.
- Shreck/Piat damage decreased to 110.

Zook damage keep the same.
28 Apr 2021, 12:20 PM

I strongly disagree.
It's already hard enough to counter 2 AT + possible engine-dmg snare infantry(which is everyone except for tommies).
28 Apr 2021, 15:49 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

40 HP don't change anything, you'd need to go down at least 80 to achieve what you want to achieve.

This would be a heavy nerf to basically all tanks. And what should it achieve? Snaring is already very valuable for its price, even if you don't have much of a follow up.
28 Apr 2021, 17:47 PM

40 HP don't change anything, you'd need to go down at least 80 to achieve what you want to achieve.

This would be a heavy nerf to basically all tanks. And what should it achieve? Snaring is already very valuable for its price, even if you don't have much of a follow up.

640hp tank
160 + 160 + 160 + 160(4 AT rounds = 640dmg to kill)
120 snare + 160 + 160 +160 (a snare + 4 AT rounds = 600dmg, not enough to kill)
Having a squad to snare Light tank, then requires ATgun to fire 4 times.
Or having an ATgun firing 4 times at a Light tank to kill feel like no different to me

600hp tank
a snare + 4 AT rounds can kill it

I feel like its just a slight change that you gain more reward playing combined arms.

I know snare can cause engine damage, though I feel snare is quite unfair on Light vehicles/tank. A snare at anytime is ensure engine damage for them. Which is why I also want to change how snare work.

============
Sorry, this should be more easy to understand. Increase damage of snare to 160, only cause engine damage if a vehicle's hp is below 100% BEFORE the snare coming. Snare cost increased.

28 Apr 2021, 17:57 PM

I strongly disagree.
It's already hard enough to counter 2 AT + possible engine-dmg snare infantry(which is everyone except for tommies).

Snare on Light: Get a snare anytime will get engine damaged
Snare on Medium: Get 2 snare, or take 1 AT round and a snare will get engine damaged
From Premim Medium & above, it requires much more effort for snare to work. Which is quite unfair for Light vehicle play.

==================

I wrote the change in snare part
Snare
Instead of snare cause engine damage if the snare damage put a vehicles hp down to 75%.
- Adjust it to snaring on a rear of any vehicles that below 100% will cause engine damage.
This will give more space for Light vehicles/tank play.

Beside, with 2 ATgun, you dies in 2 pokes any way. Snare or not.
28 Apr 2021, 18:56 PM

Snare on Light: Get a snare anytime will get engine damaged
Snare on Medium: Get 2 snare, or take 1 AT round and a snare will get engine damaged
From Premim Medium & above, it requires much more effort for snare to work. Which is quite unfair for Light vehicle play.

This is already as-is implementation. You get engine damaged with 1 snare any light-tank or below (except for the valentine); medium gets engine damaged with 1 AT + snare or 2 snare.

What you are proposing is simply making tank die with 3 at shot + snare(one less shot from the current implementation). Witch I don't see a reason to implement it. Tank escaping from the battle field with dangling health is not an hard thing to see in match. If that's how things gonna work out, all tanks should leave battlefield as soon as it gets one hit from the AT. Witch only makes more blob; less tank tactic & No gains from the early game advantage.

Beside, with 2 ATgun, you dies in 2 pokes any way. Snare or not.

Without snare you can actually dive into them to narrow the angle of fire. And as I mentioned above, there is just so many examples of tank surviving from 2AT with 3 hit taken.

Your suggestion is to make tank weaker, and inf + AT spam stronger. I don't see that tactic quite fun to play with.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★