Login

russian armor

Wehrmacht and other faction bugs

10 Apr 2021, 15:39 PM

So I mostly play Wehrmacht so this is where I notice it happening, but it could be happening to other factions too so let me know if you have experienced this when you play.

For some reason Wehrmacht tanks on rare occasions become uncontrollable despite nothing happening to them. And you must wait at least 10 seconds before you are able to select the tank again before it can be moved or ordered to use abilities. It will still be attacking during this time if it has things to shoot at. But I have even seen it happen in the base sector where no combat is going on. Has this ever happened to you while playing any other factions and trying to use a tank?

On occasion when I have ordered pioneers to construct a bunker you see the silhouette of where the bunker is going to be placed but then your pioneers freeze in place for several seconds and not only that, you are unable to cancel the construction and you must wait for a time the pioneers to unfreeze and then cancel the bunker and start a new construction of a bunker in order for it to be created. Has anyone else had this happen on whatever faction they were playing while trying to build a structure? So far I have only see this bug happen when building inside the base sector. I do not know if it is occurring anywhere else

On occasion when your infantry squads retreat back to the HQ and you are able to control them again, for some reason you are unable to reinforce them despite having the manpower needed to do so. You must repeatedly click the squad until the reinforcement button appears

There are numerous audio bugs that the Wehrmacht have that make no sense to be said: for example on winter maps when pioneers are ordered to build barbed wire on occasion they say 'good news is building this will keep us warm' also no matter which faction they are facing against, they always say they are fighting the soviets which in my opinion is a big immersion killer when this is no longer a 2 faction game. I am pretty sure at least for the soviet dialogue by the Wehrmacht this is the only faction that has this problem. All allied factions know they are fighting the axis, this is relatively straight forward. Okw was added later and the way they do their dialogue does not seem to conflict with any faction they play against and only on occasion mentions the AEF when the actual AEF soldiers are taking territory from them.

I do not play with any addons in custom games, I like playing the game as it was intended to be played. I also only like to play maps that are used in pvp to help me memorize the maps used so I can be more effective when I actually do pvp. I also occasionally do pvp in 1v1 and 2v2 but I am of low rank currently working on doing more pvp in 2v2 especially after beta goes live. I used to do a lot of pvp in 2v2 during a season of coh2, 2 years ago, I am finally having more time to play and wanting to focus on pvp again :)

On a side note that does not directly impact gameplay. Numerous tooltips are displaying incorrect information about certain units and have not been properly updated based on newer balance changes. An exmaple, nothing states that pioneers have increased site range in their description, and that change was made to pioneers years ago. So how are new players supposed to know they have increased site unless they look at the patch notes from over 2 years ago? The description for the Panzer 4 and Panzer 4 model J are exactly the same even though they have different stats! A lot of people do not know the differences between the two tanks besides the addition of starting with armour skirts on the model J. The same goes to Faction Commanders and even some of the commander's ability descriptions are very out of date and do not explain what the new changed commanders currently provide, and sometimes say they have things that they no longer have. This is especially noticeable for the older doctrines that have been in the game longer

Just trying to help report bugs I have noticed which I do not believe have been spotted and fixed yet to help the community in ways I think I can

Thanks!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS