Login

russian armor

balance changes

• This thread is locked
7 Apr 2021, 12:22 PM

I will COMBINE all my wanted changes and also adressing the upcoming patch.

sovietssovietsSOVIETS:

Commander changes:

They are overall great.
My only wish is that since ur not buffing KV2, KV8, give him something against artillery instead of KV2 (IL2 precision bombing strike)
And instead of recon spy network, that would be cool. Spy network is better but only in one commander which is sad.
The commander is totally helpless if axis spams Howitzers.

About the last update:
-revert all soviet nerfs. SU85 Vision nerf is unneeded and makes the ability now more a disadvantage.
-ZIS barrage nerf (added delay) also makes the ability useless now, because u cant use it against blobs anymore. It's just too slow, by the time it shoots the blob has already moved.
-Also do not increase population for any units. Shocks and guards and kv1 population needs to stay the way it is. The population for units is getting ridiculous. Do u even understand whjat ur doing wiht ur game if u keep increasing pop of units? One day we see 1 tank and 1 infantry on the battlefield. It also completely ruins the idea of having elite units, because they arent elite if they cost so much pop.
Why do u punish players for making good units? It makes no sense.
-ML20 smoke ability, that should be 1 shell that gives big smoke, not 5 dumb shells with little smoke.
-mortars added Arc. God no! The aiming circle was just fine. Now it looks like u r selecting an MG. And its new barrage ability is trash

Fearpropaganda nerf, really? Revert it! Adding red alarm smoke makes this ability useless. 80 ammo for nothing. The ability was arealy hard to use, it needed perfect timing, and it does no damage, it just retreats units. So why add this idiotic red smoke? The ability was totally underused because its not considered great and u make it absolutely useless now. Also u nerfed the ability itself, revert all changes!

wishes:
-ppsh upgrade to conscripts (non-doctrinal)
-increase sniper vision range
-currently infantry drains MP too much, thats why i refuse to make any infantry. so fix that
-move t34/76 to T3, make t34/85 non doctrinal
-make repair stations non-doctrinal
-current mp system is nonesense. U try to artificially balance the game, which is wrong. MP gain should stay 300 first and slowly lower each time u lose units, also vice versa if u barely lose units it the gain grows again.
-overall population of units is way too high. Im not satisfied just bringing 3 tanks on the battlefield.
Also the pop system needs to be simplified. 1 engenier squad = 1 pop. army squad = 1 pop, tank = 2-3 pop. etc. And then set pop limit to maybe 40 pop.
I know u wanna make subtle pop differences, but it's idiotic to do that. If u make a good tank cost a lot more pop u turn it into trash! The game could be so much fun and strategic, instead u turned it into a mini war, that has 0 strategy and is just a click fest. Where I have to baby sit eveyr unit becvause u refuse to add auto attack to certain units!
-more zoom options, zoom out more for controlling bigger armies.
-more options for visions, currrently its all foggy and therefor a total mess.
-forward HQ for soviets
-custom commander, u can still continue ur scammy selling dlc, but pls do not sell commanders, sell abilities and let people choose from these abilities to put together their own commander.
-2 players vote quit match makes whole team surrender???? Fix!
-remove all received damage reductions on tanks, give them normal stats to make it transparent
-remove fuel cost from halftrack T2

ukfukfBrits
-emplacements are too weak. Make them tougher to take out
-AVRE needs auto-attack. There is no point in making it unnecessarily micro heavy
-remove tier cost from carrier

usfusfUSF:

ostheerostheerGermans
-Sturmtiger needs auto-attack, same as AVRE

I am keeping this list updated

7 Apr 2021, 13:07 PM
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L