Login

russian armor

British base destroyed engineer call in

30 Mar 2021, 03:26 AM

Was playing some 4s today and had a teamkiller who destroyed my HQ, and then when I retreated my REs to try and fix it he used a demolition charge to kill them as they retreated.

I then discovered I could not use the Royal engineers call in to get squads to repair it

I think this is because REs were moved to the HQ from platoon CP, and the requirement for the call in was not changed from Platoon CP destroyed to HQ destroyed

This can lead to a situation where if you have lost your HQ and all your REs, but not your platoon CP, you cannot repair your base
30 Mar 2021, 16:28 PM

*Sigh* what a wonderful, pleasant fella with highly positive vibe that teammate must have been...

Also, nice find,
30 Mar 2021, 16:38 PM

I like to go AFK with basekillers who are that determined. They usually want you to quit I think. Last time I had one I just grabbed my tea left the room and did some reading lol
30 Mar 2021, 21:20 PM

*Sigh* what a wonderful, pleasant fella with highly positive vibe that teammate must have been...

Also, nice find,

Luckily I was playing with my brother, so after the teamkiller quit he was able to help me out and repair my base.

And about that game, it was quite weird. My brother had just bought the Microsoft game pass, and decided to switch to using that over his steam account as you get all the commanders for free with the Microsoft account, but this reset our team MMR.

This resulted in our opponents being quite.... new. As in they didn’t build any tanks or light vehicles. Or retreat. So we figured we’d have some fun and spam some meme units. Which resulted in our teammate becoming quite frustrated with us for not stomping on them.

So he figured he would teamkill me? If you want the game to end, just attack the enemy and kill them? Teamkillers make no sense.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★