Login

russian armor

New Archive.exe or mods causing bugsplat?

26 Jan 2021, 15:38 PM

I can see they added archive.exe to the update - however, it seems now building my mod is causing a bugsplat whenever I try to launch the game. Closing steam and reopening allows it to proceed, but it uses an older version of the same mod.

Tried verifying integrity
Tried clean/rebuild
Tried removing features made today (only has ones from yesterday and prior that were working 100%)

I guess I'll set the game aside for now. Quite a few issues with the new patch it would seem.
26 Jan 2021, 18:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2021, 15:38 PMArtigo
I can see they added archive.exe to the update - however, it seems now building my mod is causing a bugsplat whenever I try to launch the game. Closing steam and reopening allows it to proceed, but it uses an older version of the same mod.

Tried verifying integrity
Tried clean/rebuild
Tried removing features made today (only has ones from yesterday and prior that were working 100%)

I guess I'll set the game aside for now. Quite a few issues with the new patch it would seem.

im having the same issue, bug splat each built and my mod dont event show up in the selection tab. The same version of the mod at least work with the copied archive before the update (still with some missing details) but after update it just gone.
26 Jan 2021, 19:56 PM

It looks like more than the Archive.exe was changed. The worldbuilder.exe file is much larger and it is very buggy(Kpen).

So falling back to the old 32-bit files is probably still the answer for now.
27 Jan 2021, 13:28 PM

Using the old archive.exe seemed to fix the issue for me again
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment