Login

russian armor

HELP with abilities

5 Jan 2021, 18:43 PM

Is there any way you can:

A. Keep a timed ability active as long as a certain requirement is met, so you don't have to specify the duration.
B. Let a toggle ability untoggle/reset automatically once a certain requirement is met, so you don't have to do it manually.

Either would help me allot. Also, an always_on ability isn't useful in my case.
6 Jan 2021, 17:37 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

The Soviet Vehicle Crew Self Repair works like this: abilities\soviet\toggle_ability\vehicle_crew_repair_toggle_mp

I think the trick is to lock all actions in start_self_actions behind the preferred requirement. The ability will end automatically when all actions are executed. Set in the requirement_action: 'kill_action_on_failed_requirements' to True.
7 Jan 2021, 02:04 AM

The Soviet Vehicle Crew Self Repair works like this: abilities\soviet\toggle_ability\vehicle_crew_repair_toggle_mp

I think the trick is to lock all actions in start_self_actions behind the preferred requirement. The ability will end automatically when all actions are executed. Set in the requirement_action: 'kill_action_on_failed_requirements' to True.

This sounded like the perfect solution, but when trying to do it myself I realized Soviet Crew Repair uses a scar action to do it, otherwise it remains toggled but just becomes impossible to untoggle, so I guess I'm out of luck. xd
7 Jan 2021, 16:53 PM

Different question: how can I only make an ability appear once a certain requirement has been met? And ideally also disappear again once the requirement becomes unmet.

Right now it's still there, but is greyed out, which is not what I want.

An upgrade as requirement?

EDIT: nvm, usage and display.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight