Login

russian armor

2v2 meta? Tips for ukf plays?

22 Dec 2020, 07:19 AM

Hello guys, whats the meta for 2v2 ukf player? My teammate plays only sov if that matters. What is must have for ukf? I struggle against blobs late game, i can handle AT, with comet and ff, but elite inf is problem, as USF i can handle that alot easier but i switched to ukf to fresh things up. I learned that weapon upgrade is not worth it usually. Bolster is must have. Weird for ukf to have such bad indirect support, IS smoke arty is ok for area denial not for killing, mortar pit is very meh, land matress is realy slow but can be good if u get it close. What u guys usualy build? I like to play sniper against okw. What commander to have in rooster?
25 Dec 2020, 12:02 PM

for 2v2 I feel commando is best for aggressive play, it may feel better since you're a fan of USF. commando drop is a 5man unlike mobile assault and can drop in enemy territory with a reinforce outside of friendly territory. that should help you deal with at and support weapons alike.

for late game blobs 3 bolster INF with double brens will easily out gun most inf if youve preserved them and gotten them vet 3. Centaur has mobility issues but if kept in the backline the vet 1 ability is more than enough.

royal arty is amazing rn with the timing of Bren>AEC>Val with sextons+Val arty it clears up the issue of bad indirect.

I personally dont like sniper because its even slower than an MG start. its hard fighting on the backfoot as british so I personally dont like sniper but if you have success with it thats dope.

also I dont THINK the Comet is a true heavy tank so it doesnt have the armor to rush in like one.

morter pit is a huge commitment that I usually only reserve for playing royal arty because it requires a lot of defense to protect it from being rushed. at least in my opinion

sov brit is actually good. as brit you would wanna focus on more INF and let the sovi handle more of the support weapons.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★