Login

russian armor

Infantry, mortars and MGs: relationship and scaling.

PAGES (7)down
11 Dec 2020, 18:55 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

this sounds like a bad joke.. as if instant surpression MGs and aimbot mortars still need any kind of buff..

I think you are not up to date, cause aimbot mortars are no longer a thing and if you are not using barrage constantly they perform piss poorly.

Which is why i don't suggest buffs which improve their dmg output at all.

In the same vein, MGs performance early game is fine, but once you start to use artillery or the game drags on for a long time, light cover just makes pushing MGs frontally too easy.

The maxim is the most affected by these, because it has the worst time to suppress of them all and light cover just duplicates that time.

I don't know how many times it has to be said: MGs teleporting on death is by design. We can't change behaviour of the maxim on retreat, so it doesn't matter how many times people complain, buffs to maxim have to come from a different approach.
11 Dec 2020, 19:11 PM

bla bla

i am still seeing shots changing direction in mid air by mortars and leigs.. the next time i encounter this crap i will record it.

currently i am also playing axis again.. and boy, i cant complain about the surpression, not even in yellow cover.. surpressing with the first bullet leaving the chamber. Fühlt gut Mann

i didnt wanna offend you, but it was a general complaint about how broken COH still is. maybe give the .50 cal a tripod to stop this.. "asymmetrical balance"
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS