Login

russian armor

Please tell me how to play better as USF

22 Aug 2020, 13:55 PM

I've been playing pretty consistently for the past few months. In this 2v2, we were completely wrecked. I felt like my ally was competent enough, and I'm just wondering how I could have played differently.

I pretty much just play as USF Airborne in 2v2s an 3v3s. I was somewhat disheartened when after the match, my ally said US in this state of the game is pretty weak, and it's generally not a good idea to play as Airborne in 2v2. Is this true? Or could I just have played better?

Any criticism or advice is appreciated.

22 Aug 2020, 14:08 PM

Yep, Airborne is defo niche

Meta ones are Infatnry company and Urban Assault

Also, skillhowies kinda carry in teamgames

Ofc if you are coordinated with teammate and they agree to provide some indirect fire, you can get slighty more creative
27 Aug 2020, 15:42 PM

When you play usf you should have standard build order and then it changes based on what your opponent has

I highly suggest you follow this build order
3 rifleman - LT - MG - Stuart - Major - Sherman
and then add units based on what your opponent has.. like if there's a Panther go for Jackson

I am gonna point out some mistakes you've made;
you went for mortar as your third unit instead of rifleman and pathfinder as your fourth instead of tech up

don't unlock your weapon rack in 4 mins instead unlock the grenade package
unlock your weapon rack after 15 mins and forward (imo)

you used the captain to speed up production which is nice but chilling in the base after that is wrong, you can't use the captain only to speed up things he must involve in the fighting as well

12 mins into the game and you went for AA HT by that stage you should expect p4 soon anyway you lost it after 1 min so don't go for things that you can't micro

when you desperately need a Sherman and you should go for major by then you went for double paratrooper (720 manpower)

At the late stage of the game when you base pinned. You went for M8 Scott which is pointless based on your situation, you should've gone to either Sherman or Jackson

note that if you had Stuart by the 7-8 mins mark you would not had any problem with the double mortar half-track

stop the manpower bleed and don't take bad engagements and retreat your units straightaway when you realise you are not gonna win an engagement

also tell your teammate to focus his side, if he can't take it. Then focus the mid vp
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★