Login

russian armor

No Skill Abilities

11 Jul 2020, 12:01 PM

I'm a huge fan of the balance team, the state the game is in is flat out impressive.

In saying that, I think I along with many others, are also frustrated at one of the most annoying aspects of the game.

No skill Abilities.

I get the concept of balance, I get the big picture.

The truth is, something needs to be done about an ability that simply is click and deny an entire area from use for incredibly, periods up to 60 seconds.

How about the incredibly (beyond my pay grade) balance team have a chat about how they could seriously improve the game by simultaneously nerfing all of the abilities that are click and win.

I know that there has to nuance to it, but realistically, abilities which last 10 seconds or more are not good for the game.

I'm not advocating for removal for any particular faction, I'm simply thinking about what would make COH2 a more competitively entertaining game.
11 Jul 2020, 14:03 PM

While I agree, I wouldn't delete those abilities because they are cool with great graphics, etc. Would be a shame to get rid of them.

I think increasing their price for every next time such ability is used would be a good solution. For example, You use it first time for 200 munitions, but the second time costs a player 300 muni, 3rd 400, and so on. It would make it much less spammable but still would allow for some some clever use. The player wouldn't be able to rely on them throughout the whole game but could use them once or maybe twice.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★