Bionicle

11 Jun 2020, 23:12 PM
11 Jun 2020, 23:24 PM

My childhood
11 Jun 2020, 23:44 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

12 Jun 2020, 01:03 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Remember this stuff from my childhood as well. Getting those tubes filled with all the parts and then building them was awesome as well as the ensuing action adventures I had with them. I even still have the 1st movie they made, Bionicle: Mask of Light and I remember renting the old gamecube game from a local blockbuster too. The game, the toys, the story they were all great.
12 Jun 2020, 01:22 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Remember this stuff from my childhood as well. Getting those tubes filled with all the parts and then building them was awesome as well as the ensuing action adventures I had with them. I even still have the 1st movie they made, Bionicle: Mask of Light and I remember renting the old gamecube game from a local blockbuster too. The game, the toys, the story they were all great.

I still remember much of the names of at least the 'species.' I just remembered, I think I still have the first movie... on VHS. VHS... When is the last time you heard that. I am getting old.
30 Sep 2020, 16:04 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

A important update from their discord server

Bionicle: Quest for Mata Nui - Meeting with LEGO

Hey everyone!

I´m sure that many of you will be excited to hear that awhile back, I had the honor of having a meeting with three prominent members of The LEGO Group to discuss "Bionicle: Quest for Mata Nui". We talked about what the project is and what it aims to become. To my great delight, the persons at LEGO that I talked with were excited and positive about the project. They also laid out some additional guidelines for us so that the project can continue to exist.

The guidelines include of course that this project will remain non-commercial and we also came to the agreement that I would keep LEGO updated about the development of "Bionicle: Quest for Mata Nui"

Obviously I am very excited and happy about this development. The BQFMN team also has more exciting stuff for "Bionicle: Quest for Mata Nui" coming up that we cant wait to share with you guys!

Looks like copyrights may not be an issue and they approved. I can see a LEGO business strategy for this game:
Let these people create interest in our ip's. This will to open doors and windows down the line, and able dev team to be hired later.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★