Login

russian armor

The enemy surrenders and I get the loss?

11 Jun 2020, 20:59 PM
12 Jun 2020, 09:36 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

12 Jun 2020, 10:30 AM

ya it remember me drophacking !

Can you explain if there were lag issue on the near the end of the match or did you all haved issue on game lag !

and did some one droped during the gameplay !
12 Jun 2020, 12:59 PM

ya it remember me drophacking !

Can you explain if there were lag issue on the near the end of the match or did you all haved issue on game lag !

and did some one droped during the gameplay !

You can see someone on my team dropped at the beginning of the match in the chat log, also our team was trying to surrender at some point in the match but the vote failed, which is also seen in the chat..

But for some reason when the enemy surrendered it looks like one of my teammates surrendered as well which should not be possible.

There were no lag issues thoughout the match btw.
12 Jun 2020, 16:32 PM

no drophack issue then !

it happens on 4v4 allout geting drop on the systeam but it happens geting stuk on surrender in the enterly game and winning but only if it was a systeem issue its difficult to tell in maasiive games ! cold be lag issue on players geting the connection all buggy ! too many issue on coh2 in coding!
12 Jun 2020, 16:55 PM

Afaik looking at your streak is the most reliable source to know if you won or lost, even recent matches showing you lost can be false if something weird occured.

For example, if you ever got drophacked by BRUTALHORDE, you'd often have a win result for both sides, with only streak showing who actually got the win.
12 Jun 2020, 20:35 PM

Afaik looking at your streak is the most reliable source to know if you won or lost, even recent matches showing you lost can be false if something weird occured.

For example, if you ever got drophacked by BRUTALHORDE, you'd often have a win result for both sides, with only streak showing who actually got the win.

The win streak also showed that i lost.. i had a 4 win streak as OST in 4v4 after the game i had a -1..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★