Login

russian armor

unit occlusion not adapted on infantry inside building

26 May 2020, 06:25 AM

I noticed that in most of other player's game, the infantry inside the building are highlighted, for example:

However in my game, with the option of unit occlusion enabled in the setting, though they are correctly being highlighted behind other structures when outside, infantry models are not being highlighted inside the building.

Here's my game and graphics setting:

What should I do so the units can be highlighted inside the building?
28 May 2020, 06:48 AM

28 May 2020, 09:34 AM

The only difference from the 2 pictures is that in yours, your units are selected and AE's his squad isnt selected. I can't really comment on this though as I have never really noticed it either way and I couldnt tell you if it works for me like pic 1 or not.
29 May 2020, 06:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 May 2020, 09:34 AMLatch
The only difference from the 2 pictures is that in yours, your units are selected and AE's his squad isnt selected. I can't really comment on this though as I have never really noticed it either way and I couldnt tell you if it works for me like pic 1 or not.

The selection state of the unit doesn't seem relating to the highlightness of the models in the building. I've watched both AE and HelpingHans' stream and their infantry model seems always being highlighted inside the building, while in my game there are no such highlight whatsoever.

I'm quite paranoid about this just becaused I've read that grenade could do significantly higher damage if the enemy infantry's model is in the AoE range of the grenade, but I could only use this to my advantage if I know where are the infantry models in the building.
29 May 2020, 06:52 AM

The selection state of the unit doesn't seem relating to the highlightness of the models in the building. I've watched both AE and HelpingHans' stream and their infantry model seems always being highlighted inside the building, while in my game there are no such highlight whatsoever.

I'm quite paranoid about this just becaused I've read that grenade could do significantly higher damage if the enemy infantry's model is in the AoE range of the grenade, but I could only use this to my advantage if I know where are the infantry models in the building.

You cant control the facing of the squds inside bar MG's so just hop out then hop back in for normal squads, with MG's, just face away from the MG and hope for the best.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★