Login

russian armor

I was right on basically everything

• This thread is locked
29 Apr 2020, 04:55 AM

Permanently Banned
I said that the balance team was strongly biased against Ostheer and that Brits would be overbuffed this patch. The balance team did EXACTLY what I said they'd do. People like SkysTheLimit wrote me off as a conspiracy theorist and that I'm iNsUlTinG tHe bAlAnCe tEaM. But now LOOK WHO'S RIGHT. ME. I won't say that I'm the only one who knew sections would be overbuffed. Farlion told JaeForJett in January that the sections would be overbuffed, but of course he was ignored. Meanwhile Ost, as usual, would get the short end of the stick can't even get a 25% cap speed increase AFTER TIER 4 because that would be gAmEbReAKinG but meanwhile sections get buffs out of cover when stationary and as if that wasn't enough they get 50% on the move acc. What part of STATIC INFANTRY doesn't the balance team understand?

My recent poll shows that the majority of people can see the obvious - sections are too good.

I hope this patch can serve as definitive proof that the balance team is always screwing over Ost and finally the haters like SkyTheLimit can pull their head from out of their asses because my "conspiracy theory" is completely true. The evidence here is overwhelming. If you fail to see the utter biased decisions from the balance team, you are beyond saving.

I've made a statement earlier that Balance has barely improved over the years. I want to recount the history of notorious CoH2 patches that the bal team rolled out. With each patch the balance team takes one step forward and one step backward (sometimes even TWO steps backward.) An example of that would be the recent heavy meta cancer. Before that patch it was true that Heavies were SLIGHTLY underused. But the bal team's favorite thing to do is to OVERDO everything. And then we have certain people that wouldn't stop crying about Tiger stall meta. I'd like to note that IS2 stall was just as bad and ISU and KV2 stall was also awful to play against yet far less people complain about that. Yes, I'm implying a bias in this forum's members. This is an example of two steps backwards. EVERYONE agreed that the game balance or gameplay in general was worse off. Another patch were the bal team took 2 steps backwards was the JLI patch. That patch was definately gamebreaking. Another example of 2 steps backwards was the Stuart buffs where the Stuart used to have almost the AI capability of a T70, but still has the AT capability it has today and has a stun round that was equivalent to the pre-nerfed pak40 TWP. That was truly gamebreaking. Ost players would need to spam their 15 fuel 222 in desperation and gangbang the Stuart and hope one of them lives long enough to kill the stuart. Or else pray that it hits a teller. And the most broken unit in CoH2 history that was introduced by the bal team: the day 1 release of the USF mortar. It took a whopping THREE patches to nerf this abomination. And I predicted that shitshow before the patch went live with the mortar. There are quite a few of these patches where the bal team actually worsened balance.

The point that I'm making is that in each of these patches, the balance team always goes overboard with their buffs to certain units and they rarely ever learn their lessons. I'd said countless times, MODERATION IS REQUIRED. But the only moderation it seems is for Ost buffs. When was the last time people cried that some Ost unit was OP other than the Tiger which isn't even an Ost only unit anymore? It was the Brummbar. The Brummbar got hotfixed and nerfed to the ground. I took one look at the nerfs and I knew they overnerfed it. I complained about that on the forums and I was CRUCIFIED. After a year, hardly anyone uses the Brum and the top players say it's only viable if u have an Ele in support, making the Brum basically a doc unit. The bal team eventually acknowledged that I WAS RIGHT and (kinda) buffed it back a bit.

So seeing the bal team so swiftly correct (and nerf to the ground) overbuffs like the Brum, I'd like that kind of enthusiasm to immediately hotfix the goddamn sections.

In summary, ask yourselves this most important question of CoH2: WHY IS IT THAT AFTER SEVEN LONG YEARS, THE GAME STILL ISN'T BALANCED????? IS EACH PATCH ACTUALLY IMPROVING BALANCE OR IS IT JUST CREATING A NEW "META" TO ABUSE?

If I'm being offensive, then so be it. I'm just pointing out the facts right now. If I get permabanned for this rant then so be it. If the sections don't get fixed soon, I REALLY don't care about this game anymore and all my haters can celebrate, cuz I will permaban myself from these forums and uninstall this game. It's clear as day that if the balance team doesn't stop OVERBUFFING certain units every patch, the game will always be a pain to play, constantly trying to cope with the latest abusive metas. We may as well give up on the game and move onto other games.
29 Apr 2020, 04:56 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight