V0.5:
fixed the flipped minimap image to account for recent patch changes
The map is now exclusively available in the steamworkshop. No direct download is provided anymore. Please subscribe so you dont miss future updates!
(2-4) Crossing in the woods
14 Dec 2013, 08:39 AM
#41
Posts: 1582 | Subs: 4
17 Dec 2013, 18:33 PM
#42
Posts: 11
Great map mate. I just downloaded this afternoon and made 1vs1 AI and other 2vs2 AI being the human team my brother and I and was exceptional....until my wife arrives and drag me out for some shopping 
Really excellent small map and no graphical issues. Just tell you that your map is one of the best atm in the workshop. Pretty balanced also.
See you,
Peter

Really excellent small map and no graphical issues. Just tell you that your map is one of the best atm in the workshop. Pretty balanced also.
See you,
Peter
17 Dec 2013, 21:08 PM
#43
Posts: 574
Yeah, fantastic map OnkelSam. I only registered here a couple of days ago but I've been meaning to thank you for your map-making efforts for about five years. 

22 Dec 2013, 09:44 AM
#44
Posts: 1582 | Subs: 4
5000+ subscribers and 4th best rating of all. I appreciate your guys support!
I am surprised it stands that good against the bigger team maps which attact the bigger casual audience
I am surprised it stands that good against the bigger team maps which attact the bigger casual audience
18 Feb 2014, 15:23 PM
#45
Posts: 2238 | Subs: 14
congrats Onkel, now Crossing its a official map 
relic needs hire you and whiteflash.

relic needs hire you and whiteflash.
18 Feb 2014, 19:11 PM
#46
Posts: 680
Looking forward to play this map in auto-match. Keep up the good work!
18 Feb 2014, 19:24 PM
#47
Posts: 324 | Subs: 2
It really looks astounding, glad we can all play it in automatch tomorrow.
20 Feb 2014, 12:49 PM
#48
Posts: 1701
Just played it and I dont like the fact that is so small, that you can arti the enemy base from near your own base, making you invincible and preventing your enemy squads from even reinforcing :/. Other than that, its beautiful and the right side of the map is awesome. The left side..not so much, lol.
20 Feb 2014, 12:55 PM
#49
4 Posts: 3548 | Subs: 2
One thing I'd critisize is that both cut offs at both bases are partly defended by the base mg's. I don't know whether that was intended or not but it kinda annoyed me since I always got suppressed whilst capping
other than that, really enjoyed it. Fantastic job !
other than that, really enjoyed it. Fantastic job !
20 Feb 2014, 14:36 PM
#50
Posts: 29
Congratulations! The map has beeing added with the new update.
Great job!
Great job!
21 Feb 2014, 08:48 AM
#51
7 Posts: 1664
Just played my first automatch on it and it's very nice. Lot's of varied cover allows for good infantry battles.
28 Feb 2014, 09:56 AM
#52
Posts: 249
I was sceptical how this map would work in 2on2 but I'm impressed. It's my favourite 2on2 map now 
Great work!

Great work!
1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
20 | ||
|
|
|
28 | ||
|
|
|
17 | ||
|
|
|
11 | ||
|
|
|
2 | ||
|
|
|
2 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.619363.630+1
- 2.925244.791+19
- 3.483233.675+9
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.368125.746+12
- 10.24866.790+1
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3518
Board Info
657 users are online:
657 guests
0 post in the last 24h
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Registered members: 76369
Welcome our newest member, sunwinofficialvn1
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, sunwinofficialvn1
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM


