Login

russian armor

Mako Celo

PAGES (9)down
23 Jan 2021, 14:25 PM

Well done Rosbone :)
23 Jan 2021, 17:10 PM

Rosbone you're glorious! Relic should hire you. You'd probably do a better job alone, than all of them combined. :D
23 Jan 2021, 20:20 PM

23 Jan 2021, 22:45 PM

Hey, Rosbone. First of all, thanks a lot for all your work and effort. Your program is extra useful in these days where we can't check out ranks on the leaderboards.

May I make a request? It's fine if you don't want to bother since it's a small and mostly a personal thing.

Can you add a on-screen display while in-game? Something that displays information with a toggle button so that people can turn it on or off anytime they want without alt-tabbing? My game breaks every time I alt-tab (mouse locks-out and I can't play unless I restart my computer) so it's mostly a personal request but I believe it'd be convenient for other people as well.

Thanks again for all your work!
23 Jan 2021, 22:59 PM

on-screen display while in-game? Something that displays information with a toggle button so that people can turn it on or off anytime they want without alt-tabbing?

I double it.
23 Jan 2021, 23:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jan 2021, 22:45 PMRaxzero
Can you add a on-screen display while in-game? Something that displays information with a toggle button so that people can turn it on or off anytime they want without alt-tabbing?

This has been brought up before and I started to look into it. I was hesitant to have code that reads your keyboard since that is what key loggers do (virus). But other programs do it (OBS, Discord, etc).

PROBLEMS
1) I have no idea how to do it. I am not a real programmer. More of an enthusiast.
2) I would need to add some extra stuff(DLLs, etc) to read the keyboard. And it may increase CPU usage.

QUESTIONS
1) Does the original CELO have an OSD option? I have seen sections in the code that call out OSD but it appears limited to 1080p. Could be scaling issues etc. Just curious if it works. If it works fine I can use that code in this version perhaps.

I will look into it again. I can see how Alt-Tab can be an issue for some people.

I have been slowly working on an OpenGL version that may help animations be smoother but will be more CPU/GPU intensive. That will also give me the ability to read the keyboard. I was planning on it being a separate version. So if I do an OSD version, it may be in that form.
27 Jan 2021, 01:14 AM

did you actually inform relic about the issue? and if so, what did they respond?
27 Jan 2021, 01:52 AM

did you actually inform relic about the issue? and if so, what did they respond?

I have not talked to relic about the issue, so they have not responded to me.

But it has been posted in the forum section with all of the other bugs. So they should be aware.

I think they can fix the problem in a couple minutes but it is not a priority yet.
27 Jan 2021, 04:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2021, 01:52 AMRosbone

I have not talked to relic about the issue, so they have not responded to me.

But it has been posted in the forum section with all of the other bugs. So they should be aware.

I think they can fix the problem in a couple minutes but it is not a priority yet.

Alright, I'll call Biden, this has to be fixed asap!
27 Jan 2021, 21:06 PM

27 Jan 2021, 21:55 PM

For some reason it doesnt work for me. Followed the steps and until the last one it worked. But what then?

This is a terrible hack so I apologize, but I wanted to see where players fall in percentage of people playing that faction. And then Relic broke the game so its in here against my intentions :)

The ELO CYCLE needs the max players for each faction. It does this by opening the Relic page and finding the lowest rank player. Or it can guess by using the RANK PAGE selector.

PROBLEM #1 - AGE GATE

- The best thing to do is press the OST button so we only deal with one web page at a time.
- The program uses .NET web tools for the web page. This may be INTERNET EXPLORER based objects. If you do not get to the web page, try using internet explorer to get there and troubleshoot from there.
- If you get the AGE GATE, enter your age and SUBMIT.
- The AGE GATE will be stored in cookies so it should never ask again. If it does, maybe internet explorer is set to delete your cookies.

IF ALL GOES WELL YOU SHOULD GET THIS PAGE.

IF ALL IS GOOD AND THE LEADERBOARDS ARE WORKING, SELECT GET ALL ACTUAL

The program will load all the different modes and get the max players for that mode (28 total,26 actual).

If the leaderboards are broken you can still get close numbers (+/-40) by pressing GET ALL APPROXIMATES.

Check the numbers that are posted on the left side. If some are missing you may want to get them manually by selecting the mode (1v1,2v2,etc) and clicking the faction button. Then Copy/Paste the actual value from the page itself.

When using the approximate option, the numbers will all be multiples of 40 (max page * 40).

To actually see the ELO % and Approximate LEVEL, set the ELO CYCLE option

The ELO values will cycle automatically every 2 seconds.
27 Jan 2021, 22:04 PM

nvm. all my fault. and thank you, youre awesome! <444>3
27 Jan 2021, 22:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jan 2021, 22:45 PMRaxzero
Can you add a on-screen display while in-game? Something that displays information with a toggle button so that people can turn it on or off anytime they want without alt-tabbing?

I have not found any good way to do this. Many people talk about grabbing the frame buffer for the video card right before it is shown in game. They say this is how Steam, Discord, etc work. But they warn it may cause anti-cheat flags to go off. And may kill FPS on certain videocards.

So for now, I dont see a good way to do it. Still looking.
27 Jan 2021, 22:09 PM

nvm. all my fault. and thank you, youre awesome! <444>3

If I was awesome, it would work :foreveralone:
28 Jan 2021, 15:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2021, 22:05 PMRosbone

I have not found any good way to do this. Many people talk about grabbing the frame buffer for the video card right before it is shown in game. They say this is how Steam, Discord, etc work. But they warn it may cause anti-cheat flags to go off. And may kill FPS on certain videocards.

So for now, I dont see a good way to do it. Still looking.

First of all, thanks a lot for your effort.
I have found a way to alt-tab without my game locking completely (it only locks in first few seconds). If I open the task manager before starting the game, it doesn't lock-out completely but only until I click on the game window and press CTRL.

I think it'd be still more convenient to have an in-game display but if it's going to drop FPS or risk an unintended ban, it might be better to just leave it as is.
30 Jan 2021, 04:20 AM

So is there a version celo working right now?
30 Jan 2021, 04:34 AM

So is there a version celo working right now?

In short Yes.

Previous versions of MakoCELO only used the Warnings.Log file found on your PC to get match info. Relic broke that file with the patch.

So we threw together a version that grabs match data from the log file, then pulls in missing data from the web. So it is a little slower and uses a little more CPU. And depending on your internet your experience will vary.

WEB VERSION 4.34 was posted today on GitHub.

30 Jan 2021, 04:57 AM

WEB BASED VERSION 4.34 OUT ON GITHUB

https://github.com/RosboneMako/MakoCelo/blob/master/MakoCelo_434_Web_Beta.zip

This version adds:
- Try to sort thru the team data to find possible teams in a match.
- Text-to-Speech option to read the ranks to you so you dont have to Alt-Tab.

The FIND TEAM RANKS is an option because it does add some time to the process. Or you may not want to see the team ranks if the program is not getting the correct values (BETA).

If FIND TEAM RANKS is selected and a team is found, the ranks will have a period added. In our example the axis team is a ranked team (382.) The LEVEL and ELO % values are then adjusted to the AT ranks.

Currently MakoCELO has no idea if these players are a team or just happened to play with each other. But they have played as a team at some point. Teams are sorted by RELIC ID number. So sometimes the names in the player card team section do not match the name reported (would have to ask Relic why that is).

I was kicking around having MakoCELO email you the match info. But you would have to enter your email and password. So you would want to make an email account just for CELO use. Not sure if anyone would want that option. It also gets tricky writing code for each email server since they may have different ports, etc. I tested code for Hotmail and messaged myself. So it is possible for some larger servers maybe. There would also be a long time lag. With the new 64-bit loading so fast your match may be over before you get the email :)

MakoCELO is in a state of FLUX until Relic finalizes their plans. So new version may keep coming every few days.
1 Feb 2021, 04:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2021, 04:57 AMRosbone
WEB BASED VERSION 4.34 OUT ON GITHUB

https://github.com/RosboneMako/MakoCelo/blob/master/MakoCelo_434_Web_Beta.zip

This version adds:
- Try to sort thru the team data to find possible teams in a match.
- Text-to-Speech option to read the ranks to you so you dont have to Alt-Tab.

The FIND TEAM RANKS is an option because it does add some time to the process. Or you may not want to see the team ranks if the program is not getting the correct values (BETA).

If FIND TEAM RANKS is selected and a team is found, the ranks will have a period added. In our example the axis team is a ranked team (382.) The LEVEL and ELO % values are then adjusted to the AT ranks.

Currently MakoCELO has no idea if these players are a team or just happened to play with each other. But they have played as a team at some point. Teams are sorted by RELIC ID number. So sometimes the names in the player card team section do not match the name reported (would have to ask Relic why that is).

I was kicking around having MakoCELO email you the match info. But you would have to enter your email and password. So you would want to make an email account just for CELO use. Not sure if anyone would want that option. It also gets tricky writing code for each email server since they may have different ports, etc. I tested code for Hotmail and messaged myself. So it is possible for some larger servers maybe. There would also be a long time lag. With the new 64-bit loading so fast your match may be over before you get the email :)

MakoCELO is in a state of FLUX until Relic finalizes their plans. So new version may keep coming every few days.

Hey Rosbone, I just want to say thank you. There are a lot of people who use your CELO program, and it is very important to the COH3 community, and you deserve blessings. SO god bless you.
1 Feb 2021, 05:36 AM

Hey Rosbone, I just want to say thank you. There are a lot of people who use your CELO program, and it is very important to the COH3 community, and you deserve blessings. SO god bless you.

Thanks!!!

It was only made becuase I like to play around with graphics programming. And we thought a couple streamers might want it to punch up their shows.

We never anticipated it to be used so widely. But our VP of marketing did a great job (Sturmpanther) and now our VP of customer relations (Ishtari) is pushing into deeper markets Kappa

All joking aside, I found it really weird to play without it when it was down.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS