Login

russian armor

Some changes for soviet airborne weapon drops

30 Jan 2020, 05:37 AM

The airborne weapon drops are great. It's very cost efficient all over the map weapon racks.
The whole consensus of the svt cons being OP is something I don't wanna get to.

The thing is PPSH for penals doesn't work. Sure they shred infantry. Not even axis cqc's can stand up to them but it's a huge sacrifice for their svt's which are strong at all ranges. also since they have no nades it kinda make's the shock penals kinda not as useful. Also AB guards in the commander get them for free and they have nades and smoke.

Also AB guards can't really use these drops either.

So here is an idea for the change.
1. Increase the cost to 60 muni(i would want to make cons get 5 svt's but everyone thinks they are OP)
2. Give penals a dp28 with these upgrade with button ability
3. Give AB guards 3x PTR's wit at volley ability
30 Jan 2020, 06:22 AM

Uhmm, no.

Your post claims airborne weapons are good, but you want them even "better".
Thats not a healthy balance idea m8
30 Jan 2020, 06:58 AM

Uhmm, no.

Your post claims airborne weapons are good, but you want them even "better".
Thats not a healthy balance idea m8

I mean it's great for cons, but not for anything else. PPSh penals sounds like a great idea but it's not. They don get vet as fast + not having short range nade/smoke hampers them. So change to how it works for penal and ab guards would be nice.
30 Jan 2020, 10:23 AM

The airborne weapon drops are great. It's very cost efficient all over the map weapon racks.
The whole consensus of the svt cons being OP is something I don't wanna get to.

The thing is PPSH for penals doesn't work. Sure they shred infantry. Not even axis cqc's can stand up to them but it's a huge sacrifice for their svt's which are strong at all ranges. also since they have no nades it kinda make's the shock penals kinda not as useful. Also AB guards in the commander get them for free and they have nades and smoke.

Also AB guards can't really use these drops either.

So here is an idea for the change.
1. Increase the cost to 60 muni(i would want to make cons get 5 svt's but everyone thinks they are OP)
2. Give penals a dp28 with these upgrade with button ability
3. Give AB guards 3x PTR's wit at volley ability

1. IMO 60 is too much
2. U do realize giving penals button will allow other penals to satchel the tank? This exists in regular guards play but we have AT strafe in this commander. It will be too OP. Like stop the tank from afar and wham rockets from akr and tank gone.
3. If we give ptrs to abguards what will be the difference left between regular guards and air guards?
30 Jan 2020, 10:29 AM

1. No
2. Hell no
3. Hell no
30 Jan 2020, 13:08 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

1. IMO 60 is too much

I suggest to try and see how they perform against 60 muni STG Volks. Vet 0 and vet 5 vs vet 3.

60 would be more than fine and i would suggest a different kind of nerf on the ability in order to keep the current damage. Increasing cooldown so it's harder to equip as many units early on despite having the munition to do so.
30 Jan 2020, 14:40 PM

1. IMO 60 is too much
2. U do realize giving penals button will allow other penals to satchel the tank? This exists in regular guards play but we have AT strafe in this commander. It will be too OP. Like stop the tank from afar and wham rockets from akr and tank gone.
3. If we give ptrs to abguards what will be the difference left between regular guards and air guards?

1. SVT cons beat stg volks at all ranges despite costing less, PPSh penals beat even 6 man a grens and mp40 stromtroopers, In what way is that too much???
2. OK, what about just 1 or 2 dp28(s) with no ability.
3. Do they have to be all that different.
30 Jan 2020, 14:41 PM

1. No
2. Hell no
3. Hell no

Why??? Give reasons dude don't leave me hanging.
30 Jan 2020, 15:08 PM

Why compare Assault Gren to practically every other unit that is not an early game shock unit?
Penal are mainline, Assualt Gren are early shock they fill a different role and equipped for different task
30 Jan 2020, 15:16 PM

Why compare Assault Gren to practically every other unit that is not an early game shock unit?
Penal are mainline, Assualt Gren are early shock they fill a different role and equipped for different task

Yeah buddy ass gren 6th man upgrade comes at t3. At that point they are not early game shock infantry anymore. They are better than pg's in cqc at that point (both in terms of durability and dps). Why do people think they are shit. They are pretty good.
30 Jan 2020, 15:23 PM

Isn't they make it to 6th man so any surviving squad contribute to late game fight and not a burden that you have to get rid of them?
Whenever I saw anyone using Assault Gren as their mainline I always eat them with just Riflemen unless they ambushing
30 Jan 2020, 15:35 PM

Isn't they make it to 6th man so any surviving squad contribute to late game fight and not a burden that you have to get rid of them?
Whenever I saw anyone using Assault Gren as their mainline I always eat them with just Riflemen unless they ambushing

What do mean any surviving squad??? if your a competent player non of your squads should die.
30 Jan 2020, 15:45 PM

What do mean any surviving squad??? if your a competent player non of your squads should die.

So if you that competent then let limit Assault Gren to only 3-4 squads that you can call in for entire game and any lost squad is never replaceable or even further let limit everything to only couple of unit and you can't never replace them again
Human mistakes and side factors exist, top player still lost some units from time to time. It is encouraged to not lose squad BUT thing can happen
Beside, at late game, I don't see why you want Assault Gren when they can get chew on by double LMG unit before they can sprint to effective range? Unless that a CQC map sure go-ahead
Edit: Add a ,
30 Jan 2020, 16:03 PM

So if you that competent then let limit Assault Gren to only 3-4 squads that you can call in for entire game and any lost squad is never replaceable or even further let limit everything to only couple of unit and you can't never replace them again
Human mistakes and side factors exist, top player still lost some units from time to time. It is encouraged to not lose squad BUT thing can happen
Beside, at late game, I don't see why you want Assault Gren when they can get chew on by double LMG unit before they can sprint to effective range? Unless that a CQC map sure go-ahead
Edit: Add a ,

1 Question first, why are we talking about ass grens????
And yeah, no shit Sherlock.
Only USF squad require no skill to use. All other squads are in the game require some skill to use.
30 Jan 2020, 16:17 PM

1 Question first, why are we talking about ass grens????
And yeah, no shit Sherlock.
Only USF squad require no skill to use. All other squads are in the game require some skill to use.

1st: "PPSh penals beat even 6 man a grens"
2nd: 2 Bren gun IS, 2 DP28 Guard, 3 DP28 Para Guard, 2 Bren Commando, Penal
Wanna hear more squad that can chew on a sprining Assault Gren that is not a USF unit?
Shocktroop, Guard Rifle, Guard Assualt Rifle, Para Guard, Commando, Infantry Section, Penal.
Don't mistake your ability to unable take on a unit with a way weaker unit for balancing issue
The only thing I agree that I might have sidetracked the core topic
Edit: For the reason I asked in the first place is because you compare Assualt Gren to PPsH Penal as they are different role for a different job
30 Jan 2020, 16:48 PM

1st: "PPSh penals beat even 6 man a grens"
2nd: 2 Bren gun IS, 2 DP28 Guard, 3 DP28 Para Guard, 2 Bren Commando, Penal
Wanna hear more squad that can chew on a sprining Assault Gren that is not a USF unit?
Shocktroop, Guard Rifle, Guard Assualt Rifle, Para Guard, Commando, Infantry Section, Penal.
Don't mistake your ability to unable take on a unit with a way weaker unit for balancing issue
The only thing I agree that I might have sidetracked the core topic
Edit: For the reason I asked in the first place is because you compare Assualt Gren to PPsH Penal as they are different role for a different job

Well did not take into account that I was talking to a complete moron.
No shit Sherlock all of these thing chew through grens, pgs, stoms too. Anymore obvious facts you wanna throw in for your lack of argument skills.

The reason i compared 6 man ass grens and ppsh penal was price point. for 45 munis being able to beat a cqc squad with a 60 muni upgrade is pretty strong and not too much.

Since it's obvious that you play nothing but USF (judging by the fact you expect to put no effort and win engagement and just the idea of flanking makes you thinks the unit is utterly useless) It might be hard to except that using skill to win engagements is a thing.
30 Jan 2020, 17:09 PM

Well did not take into account that I was talking to a complete moron.
No shit Sherlock all of these thing chew through grens, pgs, stoms too. Anymore obvious facts you wanna throw in for your lack of argument skills.

The reason i compared 6 man ass grens and ppsh penal was price point. for 45 munis being able to beat a cqc squad with a 60 muni upgrade is pretty strong and not too much.

Since it's obvious that you play nothing but USF (judging by the fact you expect to put no effort and win engagement and just the idea of flanking makes you thinks the unit is utterly useless) It might be hard to except that using skill to win engagements is a thing.

First off I did not call you name and now you call it now I have the liberty to call you name if I wanted to so thanks you about that
As I stated, Assault Gren are MEAN TO BE EARLY SHOCK UNIT, like upcoming Assault Section, Assault Engineer and to some extent Cal Rifle with their own ability to stay abit relevant in late game via upgrade or role
Only you can think that "burh muh 0cp early game shock unit that cost 280mp that I can rush out super early can beat a 300mp mainline AI which upgraded with ppsh"
No fucking shit Sherlock when you compare apple to bloody orange
Let me state this one more bloody time: THEY ARE DIFFERENT ROLE of bloody course you get beaten without proper flanking, combine arm and ambusing for a unit that early
Now if you said: Penal PPsH are too trong again OTHER MAINLINE INFANTRY and we should adjust it to 60muni or whatever the hell you suggest - Fine by me, that is reasonable because that is mainline vs mainline and they relavent together
30 Jan 2020, 18:10 PM

Back to the topic:
1. I say 60-70 Muni for Con STV since they are quite an up in term of damage and they are dirt cheap of a unit (If other balance to STV is not apply)
2. Do anyone want a squad the get harder to kill and hit harder when lose a model to get LMG?
3. So basically an advanced STV that can hurt tanks? No thanks, if that for 1 Elite Zook and then can pick up another one, sure
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★