Do you like this idea?
Option Distribution Votes
75%
25%
0%
Total votes: 4
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
24 Nov 2019, 21:47 PM

Soviet Assault Guards,Ost Mechanized Grenadines and Mechanized PanzerGrenadines Group,USF Airdropped Combat Group
What they have in common is they bundle a Default unit and a Commander special unit,so maybe can give it little change make them more flexible
My idea is ,When got enough CP,allow build special unit of them in T0 too.For example,When you use Soviet Lend Lease and have 3CP,you can chose to use 540/30 to call-in Assault Guards with M5 or use 300MP build a single Assault Guards in T0
24 Nov 2019, 21:57 PM

With the exception of the USF Combat Group I would just make them cheaper / more discounted as bundles. Encourages their use more and makes up for the fact you're typically getting a unit you don't want or need out of the deal.

The USF one is annoying since I usually want paratroopers far more than I want the Pack Howie. It was a lot more attractive when it was an ATG, though that was nerfed for obvious reasons. It's also heavily discounted on the MP end (and then expensive out the ass in munitions...). I don't know how to improve that tbh.

Either way I don't think making the special unit separately buildable is a good idea at all, just destroys any reason to use the bundle ability whatsoever.
MMX
25 Nov 2019, 04:52 AM

i agree with mazianni and voted no, since bundling allows the individual units to come at a lower pricetag than their actual performance would warrant, while it discourages spamming at the same time. plus, the halftracks (not sure about the soviet one, but definitly if it can be upgraded with the quad) are pretty decent units by themselves and no longer just worthless carriers. well, and i'm sure the 'free' pack howie doesn't need any advertisement anyways as it will prove useful pretty much in any game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★