Login

russian armor

Sniper bug?

29 Oct 2019, 13:25 PM

A friend of mine recently picked up the game and noticed that his sniper missed no less than two shots against a non retreating enemy. The incident happens just a few minutes into the game, so no need to watch any more than that.

Is this a bug or due to him accidently targeting the sandbags during attack move?

29 Oct 2019, 14:17 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

The wehrmacht sniper did not missed the IS.
He never got the order to shoot at them. When you watch the first min replay back and look at the sniper you can see,that he looks and aims around 180° other side and shoot at a wood or cover stuff. No idea tho why.

I just know that sometimes mgs are shooting at an emtpy house. So i guess something like that happend.

To solve this "bug" --> just click again on the IS and the sniper should turn in the correct way.
29 Oct 2019, 20:02 PM

The wehrmacht sniper did not missed the IS.
He never got the order to shoot at them. When you watch the first min replay back and look at the sniper you can see,that he looks and aims around 180° other side and shoot at a wood or cover stuff. No idea tho why.

I just know that sometimes mgs are shooting at an emtpy house. So i guess something like that happend.

To solve this "bug" --> just click again on the IS and the sniper should turn in the correct way.

Ok. As I've been told he was moving the sniper aroung using attack move (on my recommendation for newer players) and this apparantly happened.

It's a bit annoying if that for some reason is no longer a viable option because the sniper spass out like that.

But thanks for the reply!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment