Login

russian armor

Thank you for fixing the game breaking bug

7 Oct 2019, 21:53 PM

I just wanted to give a big shoutout to devs on fixing the gamebreaking bug that was the Brit sniper. There was this real weird interaction where Germans spammed infantry and the Brits were able to counter it by making snipers and there was this like "counter strategy" situation. Anyway I could tell it was really frustrating for German players to actually have a counter to their diverse strategy so I'm glad this game destroying bug was taken care of.

Now Brit sniper can be relegated to its intended role which is to spam 5 of them so you can take down a single armored car in one volley, just be sure that you sneak up to it otherwise the windup will take too long. You'll probably lose 2 snipers in the process but its a pretty decent tradeoff when you consider your other options as Brits, so yeah. It's always nice to come back after a year and see how things have changed as far as which factions are too strong, and others completely unplayable.

Pgrens are in a perfect spot right now btw, Germany was really in need of a super unit that had both squad melting capability as well as chunking a vehicle for 1/4 of its health with homing missile accuracy. They've just been absolutely hurting for this unit for years.
7 Oct 2019, 22:57 PM

I agree, the 33% shorter aimtime for 19% longer time between shots was a good buff for the UKF Sniper and finally made it a viable unit. Seeing top UKF players like Royalhants and Aimstrong make one every game is a good confirmation of that.

Previously it couldn't countersnipe if its life depended on it (literally) and wouldn't ever be able to peekshoot back at a squad chasing it. It seems it having had a -9% shorter time between shots than an Ostheer Sniper wasn't worth the trade-off of the 50% longer ready aim time.

But now its ready aim time is the same as the Ostheer Sniper while the time between shots is only 9% longer. Actually usable in a mobile match and definitely a solid change.
8 Oct 2019, 02:53 AM

:creeper:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 52
Korea, Republic Of 17
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L