Login

russian armor

Company of heroes 2 for 53% discount

19 Oct 2013, 12:47 PM

Hello guys I just a found a site yesterday which offer CoH 2 at 53% discount.I biught the game yesterday and I wanted to share it with you guys.The actual price of the game is 50 euros but this site sells it for 23 euros.Awesome right.Hope this is helpful for you.
Link to buy:- https://www.g2a.com/r/cheapcoh2
19 Oct 2013, 12:51 PM
Honorary Member Badge

A heads up that this company demand a large amount of personal information, including your phone number, and will spam the hell out of you for a very long time, and sell your details to other companies that will spam the hell out of you for practically eternity, including cold calling.
19 Oct 2013, 12:55 PM

Give fake information.Checking out by paypal will help.
19 Oct 2013, 12:56 PM

You dont have to give much info when you are checking out by paypal.
19 Oct 2013, 13:02 PM
Honorary Member Badge

somthing tells me they get your info either way.
19 Oct 2013, 13:04 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Is it even cheaper if you agree to spam related forums and websites with the deal for them?
19 Oct 2013, 13:27 PM

I am one of the promoter by the way but I dont spam.I am not part in the phone class or anything.I just promote the games in forums and facebook.The site sell the game cheaper than anybody else.Its not actually very much chaper.The site buys games in bulk from which they get at low prices and they give us to promote.We promote in the forums related to the game.

Actually it also helps people because lots of people are looking for a discount for the game.You wouldnt get spammed if you didnt want to buy the game for low cost.

Checking out by paypal will help because ur not providing any numbers or anything.I think only emails will come.I get 1 or 2 emails in 3 or 4 days or so which is not a spam.If you think it as spam then report the emails as spam and you dont have to worry about it.

This is the best price of the game in the market.I never spammed the site.I only created one thread about the offer which will help lot of people.
19 Oct 2013, 14:11 PM

Permanently Banned
I dunno what the policy on soliciting/advertising here is.

BUT

A) Cheaper means more players. So fuck yeah.
B) There is a worrying trend by 3rd party distributors to collect personal data.
My advise is to be smart, take advantage, and provide false data to them, in as many fields as you can, while still getting the cheaper product for yourself. I think most of them have no actual intent to mine yout personal data, they are just trying to look "professional"and to make a profit on a product at a reduced price that other distributors are selling at a marked up price, for whatever reason.
C) Personal data is really, really cheap. There are dedicated companies which compile the data drom multiple sources (fromwhich most of the data is completely incorrect and unusable anyways), and sell them in like 10k batches.

TLDR:
-If you can get the game cheap somewhere, do it. Its not money "away" from Relic.
-Fill all fields that you can without cancelling the transaction, with complete bullshit.
They dont need to know, nor are they entitled to know, nor will they ever pay out to sue you on that false informationw basis (not to mention the restrictions on internstional law and commerce)
---As long as you pay. They generally dont give fkying fuck about anything else, if your money shows up on their account. Thats all they want. To make a quick buck on a number of volumes of CoH2 they managed to get their hands on.
-However, chances are, the company wont exist in a matter of months. So if your the kind of guy that wants to ensure you can get your money back in a game if you are dissatisfied, buy from Steam, and deal with their general "no money back" policy instead! :D
---Caveat: Steam has been known to compensate somehow. Such as providing DLC as a compensation for something that went wrong for you, and that upsetsnyou as a customer,on their part. Thats not legqlly binding thoug, they do it cos it helps keep up a good customer/comoqny relation, and direct purchses to them, rather than other compwnies such as this one.
19 Oct 2013, 14:42 PM

I will get coh2, when it costs 5$ :)
19 Oct 2013, 15:06 PM

you can also use g2play.net
http://www.g2play.net/store/Company-of-Heroes-2-Steam-Key.html

you can get alot of discounts ( comment and rate 1.5% discount, and also some weekly coupons )

i buy all my games there

EDIT: Also you get FREE dlc bundle
20 Oct 2013, 02:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Oct 2013, 14:11 PMNullist
I dunno what the policy on soliciting/advertising here is.

BUT

A) Cheaper means more players. So fuck yeah.
B) There is a worrying trend by 3rd party distributors to collect personal data.
My advise is to be smart, take advantage, and provide false data to them, in as many fields as you can, while still getting the cheaper product for yourself. I think most of them have no actual intent to mine yout personal data, they are just trying to look "professional"and to make a profit on a product at a reduced price that other distributors are selling at a marked up price, for whatever reason.
C) Personal data is really, really cheap. There are dedicated companies which compile the data drom multiple sources (fromwhich most of the data is completely incorrect and unusable anyways), and sell them in like 10k batches.

TLDR:
-If you can get the game cheap somewhere, do it. Its not money "away" from Relic.
-Fill all fields that you can without cancelling the transaction, with complete bullshit.
They dont need to know, nor are they entitled to know, nor will they ever pay out to sue you on that false informationw basis (not to mention the restrictions on internstional law and commerce)
---As long as you pay. They generally dont give fkying fuck about anything else, if your money shows up on their account. Thats all they want. To make a quick buck on a number of volumes of CoH2 they managed to get their hands on.
-However, chances are, the company wont exist in a matter of months. So if your the kind of guy that wants to ensure you can get your money back in a game if you are dissatisfied, buy from Steam, and deal with their general "no money back" policy instead! :D
---Caveat: Steam has been known to compensate somehow. Such as providing DLC as a compensation for something that went wrong for you, and that upsetsnyou as a customer,on their part. Thats not legqlly binding thoug, they do it cos it helps keep up a good customer/comoqny relation, and direct purchses to them, rather than other compwnies such as this one.

You are wrong about closing the site.This site started a long time ago and still haven't closed down.They will only close down if they think they have no profit or anything else.

They have 24/7 customer support.They are not scam you can also check the reviews of the site.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★