Login

russian armor

OST pg question

25 Jul 2019, 15:29 PM

If OST went early MGs it hardly could force your mortars off, unless you did push recklessness before that happened.

I suggest you not to use exaggeration+opinions, they both dont mix well. A light vehicle is still reliable since its more mobile than Pgrens, you are just forced to avoid their AT squad only. The rest of the map is yours, adapt, improvise, overcome.

Oswtind last buff turned it into a crutch unit, but it doesnt mean the game is over, it just forces you to go ATG with support or do a steep climb into decent mediums, Shermans or M10 as USF, cromwell as UKF or T34/T70+support.
A replay would help a lot to let other see the weak spot and improve it.

Your point is valid OP, but so is a good suggestion to take gameplay advices. That counts for everyone here posting, no one is game perfect player

I will be more careful writing description. try to separate the personal feeling and situation description.
you did point out some of my weakness, which is great. and give healthy way to improve my skill.

25 Jul 2019, 21:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2019, 10:56 AMpetal

i did go weapon upgrade before, but it's kind difficult to manipulate the range. the enemy don't push with panzerschreck pg. they use two mg(one covering the other), and put the latter mg to the front slowing push forward, which make me have no chance catch the mg while the mg is moving.
furthermore, once i use light vehicle to push back the mg, the pg shows up and stay in the mg suppresion area. mg has 45 range but mainline infenty has 35. as long as pg don't rush out i can't do anything to them.
and i can't break mgs one covering the other.

i did notice that this mg strat can only defent a small area, i can always have all the other terrrtory.
but it's so passive that i can only avoid the fight.

i believe i miss something here, so it would be great that you guys point it out.

Just like you wrote. Cap other parts of the map. But also use smoke and a mortar/pack howie/any indirect fire. Also try to attack the mg from multiple sides. If you steal it it's gg very often. Remember that you have to decide if you prefer to attack his position or take the other part of the map and lay mines and prpere to defend them and wait for more elite u units. Sometimes it is better to make him attack.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★