Login

russian armor

Starting with Party Members in PvP

5 Jul 2019, 19:16 PM

I think a good function to implement would be that if you are in a party of 2 or more during PvP (3-4 v 3-4), that you actually get to start next to your party member in the game. I really enjoy playing with my buddy, especially on 4v4. Most of the time (of course through statistical odds) we are split apart, and its just not as fun. When we are next to each other it is a blast, win or lose. In fact, we will quit out of a game immediately if we don't spawn next to each other (which really pisses off a lot of people....understandably....), because the game is so much more worth it if we wait to be next to each other, how we want to play the game.

I haven't seen this suggested elsewhere, surprisingly. What is y'all's take on it?
7 Jul 2019, 22:00 PM

Dude I'm totally with you on all of it except leaving the match if you're not grouped together. That's a dick move, stop doing that. My partner and I are disappointed when we're not paired together in 4v4s but at the least we know that there is a competent player on each side of the map.

Most of the QoL improvements we can only hope to come in COH3.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★