Login

russian armor

Camouflage

12 Oct 2013, 19:32 PM

How does it work or did I something wrong? I upgraded two of my MG42s with it and put them in green,yellow,red and neutral cover, but they refused to cloak? Are they doing this by themselfes normally?
12 Oct 2013, 19:40 PM

perhaps is bugged. it is supposed to work like all cloaks. all units must be in cover.

i think it even works on deep snow even if there is no cover.
12 Oct 2013, 20:32 PM

So if one man out of the team isnt in cover, the whole squad wont cloak and it will not get the damage bonus?
12 Oct 2013, 21:26 PM
Donator 11

So if one man out of the team isnt in cover, the whole squad wont cloak and it will not get the damage bonus?

Unit only must have cover shield on. I think.
14 Oct 2013, 14:01 PM

No, they're pretty fussy. I've been having a hard time getting 'large' squads to cloak. All models need to be in cover. :|
28 Oct 2013, 05:17 AM

Anyone happen to know what stats you get once you pop out of cover, and how long they last?
28 Oct 2013, 22:16 PM

Assuming I found the right thing (ability files are a mess), it isn't in any ability file but in the camouflage_ext of infantry entities (e.g. attrib/sbps/races/german/soldiers/mg42_heavy_machine_gun_squad/mg42_heavy_machine_gun_squad_mp.json).

*1.5 weapon damage for 5 seconds
29 Oct 2013, 17:04 PM

Assuming I found the right thing (ability files are a mess), it isn't in any ability file but in the camouflage_ext of infantry entities (e.g. attrib/sbps/races/german/soldiers/mg42_heavy_machine_gun_squad/mg42_heavy_machine_gun_squad_mp.json).

*1.5 weapon damage for 5 seconds

Thanks
9 Nov 2013, 03:21 AM

It's bugged, and has been for quite some time.

If you upgrade the squad when you have 4/4 members, and lose to 3/4 models, then reinforce back to 4/4 , only the surviving members (which is 3/4) will have the infiltration trait. Meaning that one model will not infiltrate.

In a nutshell, it's pretty useless due to the bug.
10 Nov 2013, 23:50 PM

It's bugged, and has been for quite some time.

If you upgrade the squad when you have 4/4 members, and lose to 3/4 models, then reinforce back to 4/4 , only the surviving members (which is 3/4) will have the infiltration trait. Meaning that one model will not infiltrate.

In a nutshell, it's pretty useless due to the bug.

I just tested this and I can confirm it. The reinforced squad members do not seem to receive the upgrade.

Between this and the change to 4 squad members (makes you require an even larger spot of cover than before, I think that the upgrade needs to no longer be applied per entity but rather to the whole squad.
As in: When the gunner is in cover, the other squad members are cloaked as well, no matter where they stand. This would also probably fix the reinforcement bug.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 61
Germany 20
unknown 20

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak