Login

russian armor

NKVD strats?

30 May 2019, 05:10 AM

1v1 or 2v2

I only managed to use it twice in december, then it got nerfed. But im willing to give it a second chance and its giving me a really hard time. Specially with combined arms.

Commisar has the same weekness as shocks: its an infantry unit that can't fight armor, arriving at the start of the light vehicle phase. Its either the commisar or a Zis3. At which point

For some reason I'm also getting manpower starved, which is weird considering I use to float a bit of mp at the 5/8 minute mark with a 3 cons>support weapon>elite infantry builds. So I went for a cons>maxim>cons build and wait for the commisar to act as a 3rd conscript, but I've failed every time with it against aggresive starts.

Commissar abilities, pass the healing, are great unpractical.
The enemy already has grenades available by the time the commissar gets on the field so the defensive buff. Rifle nades lowers your models health to a minimum so you will just lose them if they stay, same with volks lava nades. Also, with this ability on, you unit can't dodge grenades.
The offensive buff is incredible with conscripts, unfortunately the recived accuracy debuff is attrocious on them.

Also, commissar buffs can't target support weapons, which would be great to allow maxims to tank frontal assaults or make zis withstand small arms fire to get key shots on enemy tanks.

Propaganda is always great
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 26
Germany 1
Germany 708
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L