Login

russian armor

USF and OKW unit tech. Pathfinders and Jagers

14 May 2019, 20:55 PM

I think we all can be certain that some units are just not viable or even worth using considering their timing and impact they have on the match. I was thinking of an alternative to counter this issue without having exactly it removed but to have a tech choice you have between 2 Units. To make easier as to what I have to say. Here is the following ideas.

Similiar to what Brits have to decide. Either Between a Bofors or AEC

USF build.

M20 Utility Car> its timing is not good exactly making it vulnerable. It is not entirely derelict to have at least a tech choice for either having this Utility OR

"Pathfinder".

In this tech choice. You have to pick either one of them. Like picking as the brits do or with any general.

Pathfinder also due to the fact that Riflemen can be hard to handle in the beginning of the match. Pathfinders will have the ability like Jagers. To deploy mine of cap points. They do not really have the units to deploy mines, so I was thinking it would be great for them.

I was thinking the tech can take place in base HQ. So technically, you can have in the beginning either M20 Utility Car OR Pathfinder. A tech choice in the beginning. Sounds fair. Tech upgrade choice between the units is free. Fix the issues experienced.

OKW build

Infrared Halftrack> Although it may be useful in team games. It is the one of most least units used in game. Particularly never used in 1v1. So, I was thinking. Also a tech option for OKW in medic truck.

There will the option between "Infrared Halftrack" and "Jagers".

I am kind of tired of Luchs being the only choice, since it is their so called Meta build.

Medic Base is hardly picked over the Mechanised. Even pro players always go only Mechanized in 1v1.

So to make it interesting and this will cost them while not the USF.

The the requirements to unlock specific access to Jagers costs, 100 manpower and 10-15 fuel and to Unlock the Infrared Halftrack is 50 manpower and 5 fuel. Purchase unit tech before being able to gain access to building the unit. In Medic Truck.

The Infrared Halftrack is a recon unit, serves little purposes on a 1v1 bases. That is quite an issue as unit build/slot is hardly ever used or put into action. This will increase flow of the game and to have not this "Only sense of one and only direction/tech". At least it can be more attractive also.

Summary:

Both Factions do not have dedicated proper long range infantry unit with camo. Not even a proper recon infantry unit. It may be strong and I was thinking that the upgrades of their weapons, if Pathfinders have them also, it should cost 80-100 ammo.

This will solve this issue to a certain extent where they have a unit choice rather than a unit that is derelict/useless in their build. This will kill the problems both factions suffer.

14 May 2019, 21:14 PM

I think you severely overestimate the resources available to the patching team.
16 May 2019, 16:00 PM

Maybe I do overestimate but I think it is a good thing.

If you take Heroes and Generals for example. I never expected actually new content after 5 years. It is crazy cool that game because of that fact.

I just hope that Relic could do the same and keep the game alive since it is possible for them to do the same.

The ideas by the way, I just think it is what USF and OKW needs.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Korea, Republic Of 4
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment