Login

russian armor

[1v1] Ost vs USF on Deutz

23 Apr 2019, 19:34 PM

Is the replay. I am not too familiar with 1v1s and it is only my 2nd game on Deutz which leads to my first problem on the map: in the first game I played on it I controlled the mid but lost the sides too often (mostly focused on the top from right spawn) and lost the tech race and the game quite fast after the second medium tank.
This game I focused the flanks which helped me getting the tech advantage (which I used rather badly: first p4 was a throw because i didn't see a m1 atgun 2nd lacked infantry support) but led to some infantry wipes while retreating.

I am unsure if the 2nd stormtrooper was needed or as useful as a potential mortar or sniper to control the mid or deter the M2HB .50 cal HMG and later the stolen HMG42.

I guess in the way the game developed i could have skipped t2 for a faster p4 with better infantry support and backtech later for a pak40 or maybe a t3 skip for a fast brummbar as the map doesn't offer that many ways to encircle or flank enemy units with multiple medium tanks and higher anti infantry performance and frontal armor could have paid off.

Best thanks for advice in any form in advance.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★