Login

russian armor

will we ever see popcap increased?

5 Oct 2013, 19:01 PM

of course many people want it. i don't like to feel restricted every time i get a heavy tank, those damn things take up 1/4th of my popcap. i hate it when i can't call in a desperately needed tank destroyer so i get forced to sacrifice my infantry just to obtain it, and that happens way too often.

a lot of people have asked for increased popcap i just made this post to ask relic if they ever thought about increasing the popcap?
5 Oct 2013, 19:09 PM

they increased the cost of certain units for a reason there is no need to increase the pop cap, only bring in units you need. No it should not be increased.
5 Oct 2013, 20:05 PM

they only increased the population of tanks. they said they wanted to increased the population because of how cost effective they are. did you know that one population used consume 1.5 manpower per minite? they were too cheap on population compared to infantry but they should at least increased popcap to compensate for that.
5 Oct 2013, 21:45 PM

I have been in situations where I have a few infantry a tank or two and an Pak 43 and Howitzer. My opponent then goes heavy on tanks and I can't get out a counter because my emplacements have like 50 pop cap tied up in them. So annoying. Maybe they should implement the withdraw button for multiplayer?
5 Oct 2013, 22:06 PM
Patrion 14

Im quite sure that they have stated in a stream a while ago that they will not raise popcap ceiling.
5 Oct 2013, 22:24 PM

There is no point to raising the max pop cap. How they balance the game is to use pop caps on the units.

Since the devs will not use hard caps on units, pop cap takes its place.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★