Login

russian armor

(2) Deuxpont

8 Apr 2019, 22:51 PM

(2) Deuxpont

Hi! So this is Deuxpont. Back in Mid/Late March I had a burning desire to create a map with a river, but I didn't want to just make some Compstomp map with a bridge in the middle that has been done a million times before, so I opted to create a map where the river sliced the map in halves for both players from roughly Base to Base.

Once I had a concrete plan in mind the map came along fairly quickly, from April 2nd to the 5th I banged out the design and layout of the map to essentially what it is now besides some minor aesthetic details and some bug fixes. Then I spent the past 2 days setting up a presentable workshop page with intent of sharing here.

Being a fairly new map I'm hoping to get some criticism and am open to mass sweeping changes if necessary. Considering that this map is quite "out-there" design wise I am hoping to see how it plays by more than just my small friend group. So I'd love to see any replays of the map in action sent my way. :)

Up until now I've really only made maps for my friendgroup and as a personal hobby but assuming I get some good feedback, maybe some map-making tips, and perhaps even some compliments ;) I'm open to posting some other (more traditional) maps that I've made.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★