Login

russian armor

Soviet 1v1 help

29 Mar 2019, 03:15 AM

Hi all

I'm generally a rank 120-160 soviet 1v1 player, this game is against a rank 160 OKW player. It's on langreskaya but it's not overly long and a lot of it could honestly be fast forwarded. If someone could take a skim through and see if anything I was doing was glaringly wrong that would be great. It felt like the game was lost once I lost the T-70 but honestly it was having zero impact and I just couldn't find an angle for it. He didn't build a light vehicle so it wasn't immediately punished but his T4 was down basically in the middle of the map which meant my infantry basically couldn't leave my side of the map.

His obers slaughtered me and I could just about hold the left VP but the MG and cloaked Rak in the middle plus his T4 just limited me so much, I stalled for a KV2 which just did nothing at all, he eventually rushed it with Panthers and it was game over.

He really didn't feel like that good a player which frustrated me but I was sitting in the game with just no ideas at all as to what to go for next. I have no idea which unit would have countered his set up.

Any help would be great.

1 May 2019, 13:55 PM

I’ll take a look at it for you soon
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment