Login

russian armor

Ostheer - Strategic Reserve Doctrine Forward Supply Station.

28 Mar 2019, 21:28 PM

Hello, so since the Radio Intercept ability is as I quote:

"Radio Intercept

Currently has no audio, but does inform the player what the opponent has produced; this ability might be changed as this cannot be edited in the Attribute Editor." from the official blog post with the new commanders (http://www.companyofheroes.com/blog/2019/03/19/new-commander-update-commander-rosters-and-test-mod)

I propose that the Forward Supply Station from the canceled/scrapped Urban Assault doctrine replace it in the new Strategic Reserve Doctrine for Ostheer instead.

This would be hitting 2 birds with one stone because the ability can be implemented into the FSS similar to how the OKW 223 Armored Car was done with the OKW version of the ability and it would also provide the Ostheer with both a Forward Retreat Point similar to how the new Soviet Airborne commander gives it to the Soviets in the form of the Forward Rally point and additional and arguably much needed repairs in the form of the repair pioneers.

It would give people more incentive to play Ostheer in team games with the provided features since right now as I've noticed most prefer to go OKW with the occasional OST player providing MG support and fuel caches so the OKW players don't need to go Elite Armor for the 223 lock down which is just sad.

On bigger maps it would bring up Ost as the same with the Soviet Airborne now along the level of the WFA since they all have forward retreat points and expanded repair capabilities compared to the EFA.

Thank you for reading my block of text and have a nice day.
29 Mar 2019, 01:27 AM

29 Mar 2019, 01:31 AM
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight