Login

russian armor

Suggestion for Next patch

2 Oct 2013, 07:56 AM

1.please display support weapon health bar even when you crew it, this issue has been stated many times, however, Relic still has no response to it.
2.Balance looks ok so far,flank is back,tatics is rewarded,but please do test the new commander when release it.
3.most of ppl have issules with Conscript, they think conscript need global upgrade for more firepower, my suggestion would change the vet system between grenadier and conscript, maybe grenadier will have 50% damage caused and 50% damage taken for their vet, conscript will have 75% damage taken and 25% damage caused instead ? i dont know, Relic might work on it right now.
4.KV-2 will add to the commander next patch? looking forward to it
5.considering the fact we have more than 10 commadners, so instead only put in 3 commadner to choose in game, how about more? maybe make it 5 or 6?
6.i really hope infantry can have all access to varity of weapons as long as you have munition to purchase it, maybe grenadier can have shercks? guards can have PPSH? Conscript can have SVT rifle? of course, all infantry have their default weapon.
7. the infantry can garrison in the tier buildings, maybe one tier building can only allow one squad to garrison? this may allow the commadner to reduce the loss when there is airstrike coming into the base?
8. allow the tank to carry infantry? that could be fun,
9. Unit museum, player can have access to all units information in this museum,even the new units released in the commander, so the player can have a picutre of the new units even without purchasing the commander.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★