0%
0%
0%
69%
23%
Total votes: 29
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
11 Mar 2019, 13:53 PM

Firstly i will complete this post as long as feedback comes, i want people to give shape the idea.

Its a measure to stop people from stockpiling fuel, maybe a way to delay more some factions into getting tanks into the battlefield.

I was thinking of RA thief, its a soldier/unit that effectively reaching others players refinery (resource building) it could steal money for the player owning the thief.

Same thing of CoH2 could be applied maybe? I mean imagine engineers reaching out enemy fuel caches, with a right click on them instead of attacking those, the engineers would play the sandbag animation and start "stealing fuel" (hahaha).
The effects could be pretty simple, fuel income decrease, or pretty much drastic, like negative fuel icome for the player being stolen. You decide, i made my part into bringing this crazy idea already.

Donts start flame wars please, if you dont like the idea its ok to say it, i just want opinions and civil discussions, thank you!
11 Mar 2019, 13:56 PM
11 Mar 2019, 14:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2019, 13:56 PMLago
So this?

https://companyofheroes.fandom.com/wiki/Funkwagen_Vampire_Halftrack

I was thinking more of an infantry ability, but if you like the vampireHT why should i stop you?
Any new idea is welcome
11 Mar 2019, 19:49 PM

Well, I wouldnt consider this exactly a top priority, but yeah, it would be a bit of extra fun, with probably no negative effects

That being said, its most likely one for CoH3, rather than a late addition to CoH2
11 Mar 2019, 19:52 PM

I mean.... this mechanic is just securing your enemy's fuel point, but also making cashes to defend points verses light capping (pios, kubels) suddenly retconned after years?
11 Mar 2019, 20:11 PM

I mean.... this mechanic is just securing your enemy's fuel point, but also making cashes to defend points verses light capping (pios, kubels) suddenly retconned after years?

Sorry i couldnt understand what you mean but ill give it a try.

If you mean that caches are meant to secure resources, id say you are right, but leaving them unattended imo is a mistake too, normally an enemy would just destroy them to cap the land.
This new idea is meant to specifically engineers (what i suggested) to be able to play a sneaky on the player owning caches an not only denying the resourse but also toincrease the stealers ones. Paradogically engies usually carry flamthrowers, so its up to them to destroy caches as easly as it will be to steal
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 55
unknown 17
Germany 16
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %