Login

russian armor

250 HT For Feuersturm

11 Mar 2019, 13:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2019, 11:45 AMLago

Thanks to the Sturmpioneer crates, Mechanized doesn't struggle for healing. Battlegroup needs to be able to stand on its own unit roster.

Right now that's a mortar with no retreat, a meme recon truck that's banned in tournaments for being bugged, and a slightly worse anti-infantry shock unit.

Lets... Remove Spios healing package muahahhahaha. For real that ability is good but meh at the same time. It could be a way to force T1 for the reteched OKM.
I mean, Spios are fine as battle troops, they also could get a handheld AT, lay mines, build traps but also heal? MAN thos Spios are the MVP of the WW2, just kidding.
11 Mar 2019, 13:41 PM

In the other thread, the OKM retech one, i raised up the idea that T1 brings Logisitics tools and T2 brings Rushing tools (i actually called objective picking tools) but mechanized is still weak to inf snares (even now UKF has snares) and standing ATG. The sweet spot would be to adjust risk/reward balance between going LV heavy or keeping manpower down for OKM, there you balance between T1 and T2.
11 Mar 2019, 13:55 PM

Lets... Remove Spios healing package muahahhahaha. For real that ability is good but meh at the same time. It could be a way to force T1 for the reteched OKM.
I mean, Spios are fine as battle troops, they also could get a handheld AT, lay mines, build traps but also heal? MAN thos Spios are the MVP of the WW2, just kidding.

Sturmpioneer crates were added specifically because OKW T2's lack of healing was irritating in 1v1. In other modes they can just mooch off their allies's healing.
15 Mar 2019, 22:57 PM

I normally bring my ambulance to an aggressive position in an early ganme engagement, yes. I do the same thing with an Opel.

It's vulnerable but very useful. Much like an ambulance. But OKW can drop meds and gets a lot of self healing squads, so you can work around that.

Opel Blitz comes too late to have an impact anyways, it comes at 3 cps. So you really can't have it in the early game to bring out the aggressive play style OKW have. (Also it sucks)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS