Login

russian armor

AT gun next to base results in base building breaking.

12 Feb 2019, 07:43 AM

Hi,
I was playing a game with an american airborne ally who called in an AT gun airdrop next to my base as UKF whilst I was upgrading to my company command post.

I believe this resulted in the AT gun base plate interfering with the building and upon completion of my company command post the game took the resources from me but the company command post was cancelled but could no longer be built. It gave me the reason, "No upgrades available."

As a result I could not get any armour out that game, nor a retreat point or anything else from the company command post.

Also, I want to mention some further bugs I have noticed, I've mentioned them before but they haven't been patched yet :P

-Hold fire for commandos often doesn't work and they will shoot anyway. Apparently this happens with jaegers too. (repeatable by using commandos for a bit on hold fire)

-ALL UKF Recon abilities do not function on Rhzev winter. None of them function at all, they do not take munitions off you, or work, sometimes it will play a voiceline however. I know for a fact that Royal artillery early warning and commando regiment assault sweep do not work at all.
The only recon UKF can use on that map is command vehicle recon plane and forward observation post recon plane.

Cheers.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS